B7500 Main shift arm replacement help needed

/ B7500 Main shift arm replacement help needed #1  

OzRange

Tractor
B7500
I replaced a broken main shift arm and put top section back on (part with 4 bolts), but gears are not working properly. Shifter only moves to a couple of positions and seems to be in some gear, but acts like locked in gear with the brake on. Anyone have pics of the position of the shift forks, gears before closing this up.

/ B7500 Main shift arm replacement help needed #2  
When you set the transmission cover down you need to make sure that every shift fork slides into it's corresponding slot in the corresponding synchronizer hub. Otherwise you will have the symptoms you are describing. The transmission is probably in two different gears at once which is why it feels locked up.

/ B7500 Main shift arm replacement help needed
in 2 gears - symptoms sounds about right. I just sent a huge splinter up inside my foot-going to ER, so cant do it tonight. Thanks for the quick advise.

/ B7500 Main shift arm replacement help needed
going tonight to get back into the gears, but - when I originally put it back together, i aligned each fork (2) over the 2 different sized gears. I guess that is incorrect. How should I align it. I don't recall seeing any "slots". Does anyone have a pic? Thanks.

/ B7500 Main shift arm replacement help needed #5  
This is way back in 2014 but what was the outcome of this. I literally just did the same thing as in this post. There is only 2 positions for the shift forks. Only going into 2 gears.

/ B7500 Main shift arm replacement help needed #6  
image.jpg

/ B7500 Main shift arm replacement help needed #7  
image.jpg