B7800 FEL leak

/ B7800 FEL leak #11  
Candidly, from the look of that loader, I'd almost bet the pins are sloppy too. East to tell how much slop there is. Before you mount the loader to the tractor and it's standing on it's built in removal legs, try wiggling the uprights back and forth. If the move excessively, the pins are worn.

I just replaced all the pins on the loader on my one M9, but I machined my own in the shop from bar stock. They are pretty expensive to purchase and only a dealer part, no aftermarket.

/ B7800 FEL leak #12  
Candidly, from the look of that loader, I'd almost bet the pins are sloppy too. East to tell how much slop there is. Before you mount the loader to the tractor and it's standing on it's built in removal legs, try wiggling the uprights back and forth. If the move excessively, the pins are worn.

I just replaced all the pins on the loader on my one M9, but I machined my own in the shop from bar stock. They are pretty expensive to purchase and only a dealer part, no aftermarket.
Pretty sure that a LA1153 loader would be too big for a B7800 tractor. It was simply a picture used as an example and it's not the actual loader of the tractor.

To the op, the tractor and loader has a few years on it, so it's most likely bad seals and you can get those cheap from an hydraulic shop or just have them do the work. It may end up being cheaper than the so called OEM seal kit.

/ B7800 FEL leak #13  
My philosophy with being frugal (aka:cheap) when replacing or refurbishing various parts and assemblies is...

If it's simple and I have the knowledge to do it as well as the correct tools, I'll do it. If I don't, I have a shop do it and cylinder repair and determining whether it's rebuildable or not should be left to a shop with experience and it's not all that expensive in the first place.

Do it incorrectly and it will continue to leak, maybe even worse that initially.