Baby Blue (Blues)

/ Baby Blue (Blues) #1  

Jameswd

Tractor
New Holland TC45DA with SuperSteer
I was off today and decided to stop at the dealership to see what the status of Baby Blue is; as the wife has already named it this. Everything is there except the canopy, the tractor and loader, but it was shiped from Dublin, Ga today. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have decided to go with a umbrella type canopy instead of a fixed canopy to allow for mowing under trees, and the tractor will now fit in our garage by doing this. It saved quite a bit of money, and I can add this later.

I thought I would post a few pictures of the dealership and the woods rotary cutter and finishing mower as they set on the lot. Oh, by the way, I decided to go with a woods finishing mower instead of the bushhog mower. It seems to be very well built. The longer I wait, the more my mind thinks about adding other toys, err I mean attachments. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Attachments

• 391815-dealer1.JPG
    391815-dealer1.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 414
   / Baby Blue (Blues)
another shot of dealership

Attachments

• 391819-dealer2.JPG
    391819-dealer2.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 305
   / Baby Blue (Blues)
picture of mower

Attachments

• 391820-dealer3.JPG
    391820-dealer3.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 272
   / Baby Blue (Blues)
picture of rotary cutter waiting for Baby Blue /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 391823-dealer5.JPG
    391823-dealer5.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 306
   / Baby Blue (Blues)
last one, I promise /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 391827-dealer6.JPG
    391827-dealer6.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 314
   / Baby Blue (Blues) #6  
Congratulations,

I sure hope Baby Blue shows up soon /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Welcome to the Blue Team

Andy

/ Baby Blue (Blues)
It's here, or should I say its at Golden Circle Implement Center right now.

We were on our way to eat dinner out and go to Wally World. I thought I would stop by as we were nearing the dealership and take a looksey. Well, no <font color="blue"> Baby Blue </font> out on the lot. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Well, I passed by one of the roll-up doors with windows in it and decided to take a peek inside. The light just happened to be on in the shop /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif and their was <font color="blue">Baby Blue </font> , as the wife has named her so affectionatly. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

The Loader was setting on a palette in front of the tractor. It and the tractor looked so shinny and purty. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Think I will have to carry them donuts in the morning and ask casualy when it will be here?
/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
James

/ Baby Blue (Blues) #8  
I know what you are going thru! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Hope your not driving your wife to crazy like I drove mine. She has made friends with the salesman and enjoys the spectacle I make of myself whenever the tractor is not around. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I found that bribbing the faimly with Ice cream always makes the trips to the dealership to check up on the Tractor more enjoyable for them /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Hope you get Baby Blue soon!!!!
Have lots of Fun!!!!! LOL
uuummmmmmmm /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
I mean Work !!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif