Backhoes and Kioti's

/ Backhoes and Kioti's #11  
Re: Rphil

I still have a link to the company that made Kioti's loaders, backhoes and several other implements. However, the web site went dead about a year ago. Now, my memory aint to great, but it seemed that the company name was Ag Implements and I think was located in Kentucky. Here is the dead link.

http://www.agimplements.com

Later

/ Backhoes and Kioti's #12  
Re: Rollerskate

I'll ask about the kinds of failures next time I see him. He is usually only open M-F and I am usually only around weekends. I planned on going to see him again when he gets in a DK35 later this week or next. He said I should come in, take it in the back and play with it for 20 minutes /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif, dig some holes or whatever. I thought that was pretty nice.

/ Backhoes and Kioti's
Re: Miklos

The link is definently dead, I'm going to check into this further but in the end i guess it wont really matter where they are made. my dealer tells me that it is possible to get a backhoe with a Hydraulic thumb and I would also like to be able to have a quick change system for other buckets and possibly a grapple. as a good backhoe is not a small investment, I want to make sure that i can get as much use from it as possible.

/ Backhoes and Kioti's

Some dealers around here, usually the smaller ones are only open M-F as well. you'll love the DK35. The dealer i bought mine from is the only one who offered a demo or took the time to go over the various features of the tractor. They were also more than willing to make modifications that were suited to my needs. when you get the DK35 home you can play with it as long as you want!

/ Backhoes and Kioti's #15  
Re: Rphil

I'm not sure about the history of the company that used to be at that link, but I do know that the equipment isn't made by that company anymore. I actually can't remember the name of the company right off the top of my head.
BTI

/ Backhoes and Kioti's
Re: BTI

Ancient Korean secrets can be hard to remember.

/ Backhoes and Kioti's #17  

I spent some time last night checking out dicussions in Kubota, NH, etc. The Woods attachments seem to be generally well liked. I did not see the same level of enthusiasm for any other manufacturers equipment. I think I need to go try a Kioti BH, which I was told was made by K&M (K&N?). The other dealer I visited seemed quite pleased with the Kioti attachments. He said with those, neither he nor his customer's have to worry about warranty and coverage issues. Good point. The Kioti BH's are BO'd though and he was not sure when they would be coming in. Wait, wait, wait.

/ Backhoes and Kioti's

I agree, Woods seems to be well liked as a source for most attachments. I'll probably go with the Kioti unit because it's mounting system is designed for the tractor and as you pointed out, there will not be any warranty issues. My dealer has some in stock so I won't have to wait. I need a rake first though and for that I am waiting as the Kioti dealer as well as other dealers dont have them in stock yet. Let us know how your DK35 demo works out.

/ Backhoes and Kioti's #19  

The company you are talking about is KMW.
BTI

/ Backhoes and Kioti's
Re: BTI

Is this the ancient secret??