backhoes

/ backhoes #1  

Greg Jones

Looking to buy a backhoe for my NH TC40. Not sure if I should stick with NH or go with a woods BH. any suggestions.

Thanks

/ backhoes #2  
Greg,
After extensive research, I'm just feeling out my newly mounted blue Woods BH90-X Groundbreaker with the optional hydraulic thumb which is mounted on my 2002 NH TC-40. Currently building a dolly for it so I can detach and move it around in my shop. There is a fellow on this forum that helped me a lot as he has the same setup but on a NH TC-45. He goes by "maddogdriver". Look him up.
Also, if you want a lower price quote from one of the top ten Woods dealers in the country, drop me a PM and I will give you the contact information. My purchase was via the internet and yes, they have a brick and mortar store. I was quite skeptical about such a large and fairly unsecured transaction with a company thousands of miles away from me but it turned out to be very smooth and professional. Hoe+hydraulic thumb+18" bucket+hose kit+tractor subframe+pallet fee+Northeast to California freight+turnkey (by others) installation=$10K+-.