Bad boy box blades ?

/ Bad boy box blades ? #1  

Mud2Money

Silver Member
Tractor
Lb2202, 63’ 630 COM, MF85, MT573cps
Hey everyone, just checking to see if anyone has used/ owns any larger bad boy box blades and how they held up. I understand they are cheaper and not something crazy heavy built like a EA / Woods / land pride.

It would be mainly used for drive grading and touch up as well as spreading topsoil in clean sites not littered with stumps etc.

They say the 7ft is rated for 80 hp. My only worries are the relatively thinner plate materials used to construct them.

/ Bad boy box blades ? #2  
I've not seen one in person, but I like their skids.

I wonder who the OEM is?

boxblade.jpg

/ Bad boy box blades ?
Price was very cheap.

/ Bad boy box blades ? #4  
If they dont proudly bost "made in USA" it's a import. Then the Canadian made stuff bosts where its made.

/ Bad boy box blades ? #5  
The 7' box blade weighs 568 pounds. That's not made from old tin cans. I'd be interested in their tiller but sadly, there's no dealer close to me.

/ Bad boy box blades ? #6  
If they dont proudly bost "made in USA" it's a import. Then the Canadian made stuff bosts where its made.
That phrase doesn't carry the weight it used to. They don't have to brag. All you have to do is look at their factory and the equipment they produce.

/ Bad boy box blades ? #7  
That phrase doesn't carry the weight it used to. They don't have to brag. All you have to do is look at their factory and the equipment they produce.
There are companies making attachments like this and dont show there made in the US?

I have found that if you find a smaller US built company many times there cheaper than the import stuff. For instance I bought a set of SSQA 48in forks with 4,000lb capacity for $703 shipped last week. Couldn't even find a 3,000lb import set for $800 shipped.

/ Bad boy box blades ? #8  
I have been to Bad Boy's factory in Batesville, AR and can say for certain that they are making their own box blades, land grader, and rotary cutters in the USA. I am not sure about the other stuff. They are also making attachments for LS as well.

I really liked the looks of their land grader.

/ Bad boy box blades ? #9  
I have looked at their mowers, and if that is any indication, I would consider one of their impliments if the price is right.

/ Bad boy box blades ?
The 7ft box blade is only $1050. That’s the only thing that worries me. Even a tar River is like 1400-1500 around me. I found a new local ls dealer I want to check out and go through if they are better then the one I got my unit from. They deal bad boy stuff as well. Sounds like I’m in for a short little trip to test the waters ! It would be nice to see more reviews of them. I’ve only seen small compact tractor videos with there BB. I have a ls MT573. I’ve bent the pins in my woods hbl84-2 and my large dirt dog subsoiler and never even knew I pulled or hit anything hard enough to do so.