Bad boy tractors any experience

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #21  
You must have a lot better relationship with your dealer than I do, all I can relate to is what I was quoted when considering the L3560HST I looked at. Here's the proof.View attachment 756178
Insurability is based on a lot of aspects like credit scores and past payment history as well as state law. Maybe you have borderline credit or something else negative in your FICO report, don't know and none of my business anyway or it could be your particular jurisdiction requires mandatory liability insurance the KCC provides.

I've never seen any forms like that when we purchase from our dealer.

The only thing that tells me is there is some issue that requires your purchase to be insured by KCC as a condition of purchase and again, what that is, is none of my business.

3 items that jump out for me is one, the term of 84 months, which is excessive considering the amount financed $33K and the other red flag in my view is you aren't putting down anything. With nothing down, if you default, KCC is on the hook 100%.

You have no dog in the game at all. They do.

Just my opinion.

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #22  
Insurability is based on a lot of aspects like credit scores and past payment history as well as state law. Maybe you have borderline credit or something else negative in your FICO report, don't know and none of my business anyway or it could be your particular jurisdiction requires mandatory liability insurance the KCC provides.

I've never seen any forms like that when we purchase from our dealer.

The only thing that tells me is there is some issue that requires your purchase to be insured by KCC as a condition of purchase and again, what that is, is none of my business.

3 items that jump out for me is one, the term of 84 months, which is excessive considering the amount financed $33K and the other red flag in my view is you aren't putting down anything. With nothing down, if you default, KCC is on the hook 100%.

You have no dog in the game at all. They do.

Just my opinion.
With all due respect, you're missing some pretty obvious points,
1) 0% and extremely low interest rates are usually only offered to well qualified buyers, often with a minimum credit score as the qualifier. No need for you to disparage my credit worthiness, the fact that I'm able to secure said loan with nothing down and no insurance requirements should speak to my financial stability.
2) By financing at such a low rate, my money can be invested elsewhere, where it can be working for me. This strategy has provided me with the means to pay off all my debts at any time, without putting myself or financial future in jeopardy.

The OP asked for experiences, not opinions with the Bad Boy brand, I offered mine. I'm all for getting back on topic unless you've got something constructive to add.

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #23  
New member and Bad Boy 4035H owner here, like others have said it's essentially a 3515H Branson in orange paint. So far I'm loving it, I've had it about a month now and coming up on the 50 hr. service mark. Opted for the Bad Boy as I've got a dealer within 45 minutes of me, nearest branson dealer is almost 2 hrs. away. Only complaint so far is some of the smaller black powder-coated panels have started to rust and blister on the edges, otherwise I'm well pleased with the build quality and robust design on this machine.
Well I'm a recent 10:25h bad boy owner and unfortunately I don't have his as many good things to say is this other fella I got the backhoe attachment with the loader I've had issues with the knuckle on the the arm for the loader I had to mine came loose twice and the second time I put loctite on the nuts and now I've got a seal has busted on the roll side of the loader and they are not making rebuild kits for the cylinders so they are sending me the complete cylinder I guess that would be something of note I've got the 23 hours on mine and I've had it for 2 weeks how much would I was getting ready to have my question of I bought some Napa heavy duty hydraulic fluid to replace the hydraulic fluid I've lost from the loader but I don't know if it's compatible if there's going to be an issue or if I should just wait until the cylinder comes in or if I should just go by the name brand bad boy brand and and is it synthetic just my two cents

Attachments

• IMG_20220801_153411.jpg
    IMG_20220801_153411.jpg
    862 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_20220730_123946_648.jpg
    IMG_20220730_123946_648.jpg
    877.2 KB · Views: 156
   / Bad boy tractors any experience #24  
Well I'm a recent 10:25h bad boy owner and unfortunately I don't have his as many good things to say is this other fella I got the backhoe attachment with the loader I've had issues with the knuckle on the the arm for the loader I had to mine came loose twice and the second time I put loctite on the nuts and now I've got a seal has busted on the roll side of the loader and they are not making rebuild kits for the cylinders so they are sending me the complete cylinder I guess that would be something of note I've got the 23 hours on mine and I've had it for 2 weeks how much would I was getting ready to have my question of I bought some Napa heavy duty hydraulic fluid to replace the hydraulic fluid I've lost from the loader but I don't know if it's compatible if there's going to be an issue or if I should just wait until the cylinder comes in or if I should just go by the name brand bad boy brand and and is it synthetic just my two cents
Hate to hear of the problems but guess I'm not too surprised. As far the fluid goes, just make sure whatever you gets meets John Deere J20C specs and you will be fine fluid wise.

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #25  
No experience with their tractors which are just Branson rebrands, but their implements are VERY nice for the price

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #26  
I tend to disagree but then I don't have sub compact units. I bet Kubota is around long after others have vanished.

Like I've said in the past, you can only slice the pie so small and the lesser ones go by the wayside. Kubota is extremely solid. I see that Bad Boy cannot even come close to Kubota on financing. I just looked.
As to "resting on its laurels", I'm wondering why Kubota decided to buy tractors and rebrand them Kubotas?

Seems to me they should be building their own, don't ya think?

SR

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #27  
As to "resting on its laurels", I'm wondering why Kubota decided to buy tractors and rebrand them Kubotas?

Seems to me they should be building their own, don't ya think?

SR
No, because they aren't geared up for that type of large unit production. Just like Kubota buying Great Plains Industries.

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #28  
I wasn't aware Kubota is buying tractors and rebranding them? Could anyone explain what you are referring to?

After reading this thread, am I understanding correctly or have I got it wrong that Kukje merged into TYM and basically TYM is now making Branson, TYM, Kioki, and Bad Boy tractors?

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #29  
I wasn't aware Kubota is buying tractors and rebranding them? Could anyone explain what you are referring to?

After reading this thread, am I understanding correctly or have I got it wrong that Kukje merged into TYM and basically TYM is now making Branson, TYM, Kioki, and Bad Boy tractors?
TYM bought Kukje, who was the parent company of Branson. TYM makes RK. Branson made Bad Boy. Now TYM makes all of their own models plus the ones that Branson made. (Including Bad Boy) Kioti is still its own brand (and makes Bobcat tactors).

/ Bad boy tractors any experience #30  
No, because they aren't geared up for that type of large unit production. Just like Kubota buying Great Plains Industries.
Exactly! Which could also be called "resting on its laurels"! lol

SR