Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year.

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year.
#1,561  
Saw a pet goat in the back of a pick up to day. no rope or any thing.

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year.
#1,562  
Well folks life goes on & on.

Steak & eggs for breakfast. How many poor people have steak & eggs. OK it was the cheapest steak you can buy & on sale. 2
for 5.19. Bones cut out for the mutts. & tenderizer, & even a toothless old man can eat them. Going to freeze some of it & eat the rest real soon.

Not going to turn this into a political thing.
Step Wolf is going off the rails, saying how bad my life is & to read this to prove it. Do you think my life is really bad??
RS is not far behind him.

The pee a minute program goes on & on. Get fixed some day. June 21??? See the pee Doc. A guy named Mark in Spring Valley VA, likes to shake things up. Will give him a call & shake up pee department maybe get things moved up a little.

My savings account keeps growing. Beer Cans & rattle money in little bank.

$$$ left over, nope, Direct TV takes 2 payments & over drawn.

Next payday maybe I get ahead??? VA appoints on 17 May, 1 day after payday. Good deal, can get some tomilles & see if old Fries still has cooler where you can get the Dog nuts that you want. not prepackaged with no choice.

Was going to let this thread die, If you want to keep it going, speak up now & then. tired of posting & not getting replies.

Later,
Jim

Bud Clell 1942.jpg

bud Bear dulce.jpg

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #1,563  
Jim, please don't let the thread die. There are lots of folks that really enjoy your stories and photos. I have never known a authentic, crusty ol' cowboy and have read every post.

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #1,564  
ME TOO! I look everyday to see if you have posted, get disappointed if you haven't. Sometimes it's hard to reply to " interesting things" , but always read. Keep on posting!

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #1,565  
Jim I seem to remember your Father/ Grand Father was with the group that traveled with Teddy Roosevelt when he visited the Ariz, N.Mex. Making next to every tree a National Monument.
Bought a used Coleman camp stove that the person selling insisted it was from this ..Little tour of Teddy.
This was over 50 years ago still works. pump worn and leaks.

Also had asked about the Bio sphere glass building at Oracle Ariz. We were building a gas pumping station in the area and the site . The turbine could not be seen heard or smelled before could get a permit to build.

Fry .Ariz wasn't this changed to Sarai Vista.

Keep up writing you have a lot of readers and 157 pages of information to get a good start on book.
Think of Title the Man from Blue river would work .
ken

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #1,566  
Keep the posts coming Jim!

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #1,567  
+ 1 for the keep posting. I am currently dog less so enjoy your posts on them. Ohio is doing the snow one day and 70 degrees the next. Seven snow days so far in April. Ready to try a garden again.

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #1,568  
Jim do you have costco? 48 beers for $22. Its not good, it's not bad, it's beer, mostly.20180416_064745.jpeg

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #1,569  
Like the thread. Post some more about your growing-up adventures...

Rob

/ Bad Day at Block Rock - errrr - Make it Bad Year. #1,570  
Jim, keep on posting, count it as therapy. I enjoy hearing some of the stories, others I wish I was closer so we could help each other. I told my wife that if we travel south ever again, we might have to plan an excursion and say hi to Jim..

regarding direct tv double dipping.. happened to my brother a number of years ago.. he had 11 checks in the mail to pay bills. No money in account so they all bounced and he had all the "not suffcient funds" fees to pay.. I don't remember how it settled, but he worked at it and got it straightened out.