• No

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Who are we talking about?

Votes: 43 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Banning a member #321  
I think I have been put on time out here a time or two. In hindsight .. maybe it was the right thing to do. There were a couple others who I haven't seen here in a while that I did not care for and did my absolute best to make it known. But the truth is that they were just internet trolls and in no way can affect my life outside this forum. ..In other words, they were absolute zeroes to me and not worth engaging with. Banned now..? I have no idea.

Last edited:
   / Banning a member #323  
Pro or prop ?

/ Banning a member #324  
I was going to ask him, but I knew he would just make fun of me because he just always makes fun of me

/ Banning a member #325  
I know absolutely nothing about rugby

/ Banning a member #326  
I know absolutely nothing about rugby
Pure brutality and physical toughness combined with speed and power.
I played after football was over for me and although I suffered a few concussions, fell in love with it.

/ Banning a member #327  
Me, too. I was young skinny and fast back then.

A rugby prop could be compared to a football Tackle, at least in body size.

Props:
1000001789.jpg

Fullback:
1000001790.jpg

/ Banning a member #328  
No place to play American football after HS or college, so rugby is a great way to continue.
I also played lacrosse into my late 20’s.

1706656821697.gif

Last edited:
   / Banning a member #329  
When I was 22 I played in a tournament in Iowa. There was a guy on another team that was a 46 year old state senator from Minnesota. I thought he was old at the time. Now I know he was just crazy.

I coached HS rugby in Wisconsin. Trained by USA Rugby. I could see doing that again. One of the kids played on the U-19 National team. He got to go to Dubai.

The best thing about club rugby is both teams typically get together for a meal, or at least some drinks as the host team literally hosts the visitors. Beat the crap out of each other on the pitch and then swap stories and drink beer after. I miss those days.

/ Banning a member #330  
I miss it too. Too many concussions. Don’t need any more.

My kid training for this season.
Deadlifting 610lbs

1706658700395.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.