barn find ts 1610 rear arm question

/ barn find ts 1610 rear arm question #11  
Thank you, i have updated my profile with some info.. im quite a distance over the pond :) Ive added a fluid change and filter change to my do list.. & will order some bits next week.. im pretty sure it will be something simple like that (fingers crossed) as the tractor looks to be in super condition, possible it has been restored at some point to a good standard.. .. ,as far as im aware was working fine when it was last used.. although some time ago

Does the tractor have an hour meter?
Most do.
Looks to be original paint, rather than a refurbish.

/ barn find ts 1610 rear arm question #12  
Welcome to TBN. Great Barn find!!!!

/ barn find ts 1610 rear arm question #13  
Studying the pictures a bit. Appears to be very low hour tractor in original condition.

As someone mentioned, 3pt may simply be stuck in raised position. Lower the lever and then apply weight to the 3pt. It's a durable mechanism and you aren't going to hurt it by applying considerable weight.

/ barn find ts 1610 rear arm question #14  
Welcome here, and don't be too impatient. Many people are willing to help, but also spend time working on or with their own tractors instead of being online ;)

Cool find, i usually do not see them in such good shape.

Hydraulics: First check the oil level (should be next to gear), if ok then try to loosen one of the connections of the oil pipe (the thin one on the right of the tunnel is the line-out), crank it a few times to see if oil is pushed out.

And yes, change all fluids all around to give her a nice start. And an all-around grease-up.

/ barn find ts 1610 rear arm question
ok i have the parts manual downloaded from Iseki main homepage..
looking to buy the service either in download or hardcopy, having trouble finding the service manual.. can find an operators manual on ebay which says it covers maintenance. Is there a more substantial workshop manual i need to locate, as suggested im going to tackle all the fluids..
Yes it has an hour meter showing 470..
apparently it was only ever used with a flail ?? for cutting grass..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/3609145999...iRN8hGWXREMROt3f5OzAyoFlBU34ZygUaAq1OEALw_wcB

/ barn find ts 1610 rear arm question #16  
looking to buy the service either in download or hardcopy, having trouble finding the service manual.. can find an operators manual on ebay which says it covers maintenance. Is there a more substantial workshop manual i need to locate, as suggested im going to tackle all the fluids..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/3609145999...iRN8hGWXREMROt3f5OzAyoFlBU34ZygUaAq1OEALw_wcB

470 is a wonderful number!
Unless you are two years old, that tractor should last for your lifetime!
Congratulations on a GREAT find!

/ barn find ts 1610 rear arm question #17  

Do you not have a chart under the bonnet with the oil types required, maybe iseki only did that on their TX versions.

Nice looking tractor,

/ barn find ts 1610 rear arm question
yes it does have all the charts under the bonnet .. good shout.

any one help out with a service manual? happy to pay..
thanks