Basketball goal attachment

/ Basketball goal attachment #12  
Figures.....

/ Basketball goal attachment #15  
That you would not spell it out. I asked seriously, I'm not American. Thought maybe you don't like amish or mormon.
Hockey player are dangerous on a BB court. :p

/ Basketball goal attachment #17  
I know just sometimes the redneck hillbilly in me gets the best of me. I'll play nice.

/ Basketball goal attachment #19  
Flat earthers. Lol.
We only use proven globes, like a basketball.
About 10 yrs ago I lived in a small town and heard the city council was thinking about putting basketball goals in the park area which was across the street from the neighborhood I lived in.
I had to go to the next meeting to beg them not to do this as I believe it would attract drug dealers and increase crime in the area.
Fortunately it never happened.

/ Basketball goal attachment
I remember my grandpa letting me puff on his lit pipe when I was a toddler.
Me and my grandpa, 1986.
Screenshot_20230117-104716_Facebook.jpg

Riding on the back dash of the car. Riding in pickup truck beds.
back of pickups, check. Sitting behind the wheel of my grandma's Lincoln boat in her lap while she drove, letting me pretend I was the one driving. Never rode on a back dash though.
Yep. Different times.
Yep.

What is the wrong kind of people?
I can't speak for anyone else but "the wrong kind of people" in my book are:
  1. Kids who shriek and scream like they're being simultaneously burned and flayed alive in response to the smallest excitement.
  2. People who don't respect other people's property. (Damaging my goal, leaving trash behind)
  3. Anyone who doesn't have the same understanding about the purpose of night/day as I do.
  4. Anyone who might bring alcohol or substances.

Last edited: