Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,451  
We had some parking spaces where I used to work labeled “energy efficient vehicles”. There was no further definition of what it meant, nor any enforcement of any kind, just a feel good thing for the building owners.
I parked my Honda there, because it was energy efficient, especially compared to my truck. I parked there over a year.
One day a Prius prick put a nasty note on my windshield, that this was only for “energy efficient “ vehicles. Course a coworker saw who did it and told me. So I took the note, and wrote “my Honda is a very energy efficient vehicle”, and put the note on the wall in front of mr prick. ( parked beside me, so I obviously didn’t take his entitled space).
And I continued parking there till I left that job.

Last edited:
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,453  
The lack of respect and disdain shown in this thread for people’s opinions that differ from their own is sad.
Climb off your high horse, grab a beer, and shut up.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,454  
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,455  
Well the (so called) mainstream media covered it up as best they could but evidently you didn't read the Fauci e-mails where he admitted that the majority of the masks used by the general public did very little if anything in the way of preventing the spread of COVID...he said they knew all along regardless of all the BS research being released...

Fauci BTW is a scientist..different fields of study but a scientist is a scientist in the broader sense of the word...
It's a good thing that none of the idiot AGW zealots have a powerful enough voice to get the ear of the populous the way Fauci did and con everyone into wearing masks...al gore tried but his inventing the Internet ruined a lot of his credibility...except for the extremely gullible...
Would you like to explain what this has to do with battery powered vehicles?

As nearly as I could tell, Fauci's email was factually correct. Masks are to keep infected people from spewing their disease on other people. This was reported ad infinitum in the MSM.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,456  
We had some parking spaces where I used to work labeled “energy efficient vehicles”. There was no further definition of what it meant, nor any enforcement of any kind, just a feel good thing for the building owners.
I parked my Honda there, because it was energy efficient, especially compared to my truck. I parked there over a year.
One day a Prius prick put a nasty note on my windshield, that this was only for “energy efficient “ vehicles. Course a coworker saw who did it and told me. So I took the note, and wrote “my Honda is a very energy efficient vehicle”, and put the note on the wall in front of mr prick. ( parked beside me, so I obviously didn’t take his entitled space).
And I continued parking there till I left that job.
Your "prick" was just virtue signaling.
Trying to show how much more "informed" he is than you.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,457  
The lack of respect and disdain shown in this thread for people’s opinions that differ from their own is sad.
Climb off your high horse, grab a beer, and shut up.
Don't take thing so personally. It's not like the denialists are relevant. It's going to happen whether they like it or not. Meanwhile, if we rub their noses in the facts often enough, maybe something will sink in.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,458  
Don't take thing so personally. It's not like the denialists are relevant. It's going to happen whether they like it or not. Meanwhile, if we rub their noses in the facts often enough, maybe something will sink in.
You’re the only one inferring any questioning of your facts as signs of stupidity.
Everyone else is being pretty cool.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,459  
Would you like to explain what this has to do with battery powered vehicles?

As nearly as I could tell, Fauci's email was factually correct. Masks are to keep infected people from spewing their disease on other people. This was reported ad infinitum in the MSM.
He was about as correct as passing gas loudly at a funeral.
Was he also “right” about Hydroxychloroquine?

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,460  
A unilateral global warming fix is simply feel good stuff!
When India, and China act to participate in a fix, there might be meaningful improvements.
China is building one coal fired electric plant per week,.... while the USA is busy choking down 25HP+ tractors.
Pure childhood (think Greta Thunberg) fantasy!
You can’t make this stuff up!
We go broke on a theory that if you disagree with, you’re labeled with horrible epitaphs, while those sworn to destroy us build the very power plants we are closing to “save the climate”.

Status
Not open for further replies.