Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #5,761  
1637813717900.png

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #5,762  
1637813860206.png

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #5,764  
Funny thing is that these were all true at that time.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.
#5,766  
Stole, copied.
buckeye farmer if you have an emotional need to post rumors about Bill Gates please start your site for such activity. My coding history started in 1969 with Assembly, RPG-2 and COBOL. My first PC was a Sinclair with the Z80 processor. The last PC we built and sold was in 1999. DOS rumors are not news in my case.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #5,767  
...My first PC was a Sinclair with the Z80 processor.

Mine too! Learned to code on that in middle school. Had a tape recorder for storage and a memory dongle that plugged into the back. Think it was an extra 16k maybe? If you accidentally bumped it you'd lose everything. Good times...

#5,768  
Mine too! Learned to code on that in middle school. Had a tape recorder for storage and a memory dongle that plugged into the back. Think it was an extra 16k maybe? If you accidentally bumped it you'd lose everything. Good times...
When TI got out of PCs I picked up the ti-99 A, the recorder and the speech synthesizer box and had a lot of fun with it. I might have had an Adam system in that era can't remember where I actually owned it or just worked with one. PCs became serious 1981.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #5,769  
PCs became serious 1981.
I took my TRS-80 Mod 1 into the office for some routine work that was tedious to do by hand, Spring 1979.

My first IBM compatible was a Sanyo MBC-something and a $100 300 baud modem. Just as Fidonet got going, long before Google. That was my principal resource for my PC support role. Been on line ever since. :)

#5,770  
I took my TRS-80 Mod 1 into the office for some routine work that was tedious to do by hand, Spring 1979.

My first IBM compatible was a Sanyo MBC-something and a $100 300 baud modem. Just as Fidonet got going, long before Google. That was my principal resource for my PC support role. Been on line ever since. :)
I got banned from radio shack because I was coming in and drooling on their tandy's. :)

In graduate school the guy that had the contract for note taking had a Kay Pro the kind that was called the lugable and the keyboard on would snap up and look like a suitcase and then it would unsnap in you could do your typing.

Status
Not open for further replies.