Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.
#6,021  
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #6,022  

For ICE history.
Where do they come up with this information?
Show me the law.
From the url above:
"By 2035, it will be illegal to sell a new car with an internal combustion engine . . "

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.
#6,023  
Show me the law.
From the url above:
"By 2035, it will be illegal to sell a new car with an internal combustion engine . . "
They may be in the UK.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #6,024  
Show me the law.
From the url above:
Pretty sure that applies to Europe only...at this point

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #6,026  
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #6,027  
Might not be a problem, might not be an market for ICE in 2035 with or without politics.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #6,028  
Response when someone posted that wages aren't keeping up with inflation. (a couple of pages back).

Best examples are where the employees of Musk and Bezos (Amazon), richest people in the world at the moment, aren't living any better than someone in a traditional industry. The Boomer '50s when one good union job would support a family, are long gone.

Henry Ford raised wages above the industry standard so his employees could buy his cars. Musk? I doubt someone assembling his cars can afford one.

So, not sure i follow. Musk is only worth a lot because of the stock he owns. He is not taking any profits of sales of the cars.

He is choosing to grow the company by expanding. He is no different than any other company in that aspect. Tesla is not making more money than other car companies so how can he pay more wages?

The employees can take advantage of Tesla's stock ownership program if they want to share in that form of wealth.

I see no politics involved. Just investors and non-investors. And, again, stock wealth is separate from earnings of the company and what they can afford to pay in wages.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #6,030  
So, not sure i follow. Musk is only worth a lot because of the stock he owns. He is not taking any profits of sales of the cars.

He is choosing to grow the company by expanding. He is no different than any other company in that aspect. Tesla is not making more money than other car companies so how can he pay more wages?

The employees can take advantage of Tesla's stock ownership program if they want to share in that form of wealth.

I see no politics involved. Just investors and non-investors. And, again, stock wealth is separate from earnings of the company and what they can afford to pay in wages.
Musk does what musk does. Last month he sold over $1 billion in stock, supposedly to fund his Mars colony project.

Status
Not open for further replies.