Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,621  
Wow. So tire preservative additive is the culprit. Seems like it might be easier to mandate different rubber formulation, compared to capturing runoff everywhere.
🎯 Another reason to go with EVs... oh wait ...

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,622  
How much of each day do you spend thinking about environmentalists? Seems like they're living rent free in your head!
It's part of the "rhetoric" to disparage progress and make a better life for all... Doom and Gloom clowns.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.
#2,623  
Perhaps true doom and gloom comes from just giving up on finding a reason to keep on living. Being 70 I have friends that talk more about dying than they do about living. I expect it is hard to get excited about the future of EVS if you never expect to own one. Each year I find more reasons to be excited about the future of mankind.

Whatever the future holds for the Ford F-150 Lighting remains to be seen but it's marketing efforts is driving home to an older generation that EVS are here to stay.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,625  
Perhaps true doom and gloom comes from just giving up on finding a reason to keep on living. Being 70 I have friends that talk more about dying than they do about living. I expect it is hard to get excited about the future of EVS if you never expect to own one. Each year I find more reasons to be excited about the future of mankind.

Whatever the future holds for the Ford F-150 Lighting remains to be seen but it's marketing efforts is driving home to an older generation that EVS are here to stay.
Fair enough; but to paraphrase Thomas Jefferson, we should not bind future generations to the here and now...

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,627  
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.
#2,628  

This guy is discussing Morgan Stanley remarks about EVS impacts.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,629  

more good news on the electric car front

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,630  
How much of each day do you spend thinking about environmentalists? Seems like they're living rent free in your head!
People who want to vastly change the way we live unchecked? Take fuel prices up to unaffordable levels? Get rid of American energy jobs?Spend trillions on their unproven facts? Yeah, it definitely occupies some of my mental time.
The ones who drink the environmental catastrophe news down like Woka-Cola scare me a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.