Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,651  
You should have seen the 70s.
I agree 100% but throw in the 60s for an added punch.

Difference then was, people were somewhat better educated but mostly, not so many whackos with guns.

IMHO

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,652  
I am always amazed, but not surprised, at the minority of people who seem to enjoy being irritated.

If you want to break the cycle, which will eventually get you banned from TBN, simply put that irritating person on your ignore list.

You will be surprised at how much better you life will be.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,657  
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,658  
Smaller newly designed nuclear Generator facilities are a very good possibility for the future. ( almost like packaged units ) Makes for better distribution grids with less power loss and would provide much more flexibility for demand. Use heat sinks and hydrogen production facilities for off peak storage to help even the loads. Add in electrified roads for electric vehicles with alternative power for off the grid use would really change the transportation system.

I do not have the technical knowledge for details but do know there are many electric trains and there used to be a lot of electric trolleys. There are heat sinks being used for residential heat. These same sinks could also provide refrigeration energy.

Storage of residual waste material should be possible if politicians are kept out of the design loop.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #2,659  
Smaller newly designed nuclear Generator facilities are a very good possibility for the future. ( almost like packaged units ) Makes for better distribution grids with less power loss and would provide much more flexibility for demand. Use heat sinks and hydrogen production facilities for off peak storage to help even the loads. Add in electrified roads for electric vehicles with alternative power for off the grid use would really change the transportation system.

I do not have the technical knowledge for details but do know there are many electric trains and there used to be a lot of electric trolleys. There are heat sinks being used for residential heat. These same sinks could also provide refrigeration energy.

Storage of residual waste material should be possible if politicians are kept out of the design loop.
Wow somebody is dreaming big. I can't even get the ever increasing amount of chuckholes repaired in my road.

Status
Not open for further replies.