Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #4,461  
^^^^^^
More likely what will happen is that as we die off, those who follow us will become used to things which we disdain. If you had told me 40 or even 30 years ago that I wouldn’t eat beef on a regular basis I would have looked at you like you had 3 arms. Yet now for health reasons I eat lean pork, chicken, or plant based meals. I do allow myself beef about once a month, because let’s face it; nothing’s quite like a good steak or well prepared hamburger. 😛

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #4,462  
^^^^^^
More likely what will happen is that as we die off, those who follow us will become used to things which we disdain. If you had told me 40 or even 30 years ago that I wouldn’t eat beef on a regular basis I would have looked at you like you had 3 arms. Yet now for health reasons I eat lean pork, chicken, or plant based meals. I do allow myself beef about once a month, because let’s face it; nothing’s quite like a good steak or well prepared hamburger. 😛
If God put it on a hoof, how can it be bad???

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #4,463  
I think they should standardize on EV battery packs sort of like they do with traditional battery group sizes and have the batteries insert from below. Instead of all these quick charge stations, pull into a converted oil change type of place or gas station and have them swap battery packs from below for a fee and be off on your way. This would work along the freeway as well. Normal charging would stay the same.

The idea that every car brand and model has their own unique battery packs and technology is going to be a recycling nightmare.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #4,468  
Why doesn't Sweden export cattle? Because they want tp keep their Stockholm!

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #4,469  
So that's why the Italians eat horse.
Just about everyone but Americans eats horse. 50 years ago, horse meat was in the butcher case right beside the beef and pork. It's lean, and tender, with a mild, sweet flavor.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #4,470  
Just about everyone but Americans eats horse. 50 years ago, horse meat was in the butcher case right beside the beef and pork. It's lean, and tender, with a mild, sweet flavor.
During the meat shortage back in nineteen seventy something horse meat made a brief comeback. I still don’t believe that I’ve had it.

In some countries dogs are a common food source.

Status
Not open for further replies.