Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #6,093  
Let's try this .... People can choose to quit dealing with a company. It's a little more difficult to quit dealing with a tyrannical government.
I can quit dealing with big oil? Please... show me the way.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #6,097  
I can quit dealing with big oil? Please... show me the way.
Then again oil may be cheaper if we had the pipeline...OR seeing EV on the horizon oil is making profits while they can...OR the electric companies will become the new big oil companies?
And certainly emf radiation (?), deforestation, more towers, etc. isn't healthy or good for the environment either.
Just food for thought.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #6,098  
And Batteries will at least double the cost. You could buy alot of generator for that kind of money.
And then there's battery maintenance. One has to become a vigilant overseer of the their "off grid" systems.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #6,099  
It's really quite simple.

If EV is a great idea - it will prosper on its own. There should be no need for subsidies or tax breaks.

Targeting existing industries for destruction, especially at great cost to citizens, to force a move to EV is a "C L U E" this is ideology and not a good idea.
Only for the charger infrastructure.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #6,100  
It's really quite simple.

If EV is a great idea - it will prosper on its own. There should be no need for subsidies or tax breaks.

Targeting existing industries for destruction, especially at great cost to citizens, to force a move to EV is a "C L U E" this is ideology and not a good idea.
Why are there subsidies and tax breaks for many other presumably successful industries?

Including fossil fuels, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.