Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,511  
I saw no one in the cemetery. I saw someone a walking represented by icons that Tesla puts up on the screen and that was what I saw. The symbol representing a person walking was actually walking and turning in front of my car and that's when I lost them on the screen.

Tomorrow I will plan to go straight to the cemetery at 3:30 and that will give me more time before dark if I find something interesting. But like I said, I'm going to take the same path and see if I see the symbol of someone walking in the same place and try to figure out what might be triggering it cuz it would not likely the person would be walking in the same place if they were a spirit. If I do see something I guess I need to go back and tell that waitress she has turned me into a blue Tesla ghostbusting vehicle. :)
Thanks so much...it's very fascinating. We have over the years detected a residual it's called.
That's where activity repeats over and over like a broken record. There are documented cases for example where a traumatic event happened at a place and most parapsychologists theorize the departed are unaware they are dead. They don't move on and don't interact with the living.
My opinion has always been anything paranormal is just future science. Imagine Henry Ford riding in your Tesla!
Maybe someone with you could record like that video using a cell phone.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,512  
Thanks so much...it's very fascinating. We have over the years detected a residual it's called.
That's where activity repeats over and over like a broken record. There are documented cases for example where a traumatic event happened at a place and most parapsychologists theorize the departed are unaware they are dead. They don't move on and don't interact with the living.
My opinion has always been anything paranormal is just future science. Imagine Henry Ford riding in your Tesla!
Maybe someone with you could record like that video using a cell phone.
The NDE sites indicate the deceased are anxious about walking into the light. A lot of people get screwed up in the abstract.

If there's a next time I'm just going to put my brakes on and see if I can't get a good shot or see what happens..

I'm going to see what happens if I go at the same time every day 5 days a week. If they talk it might get around and I might get an audience. 🙂

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,513  
I don't think I made a mistake. Look at Tesla's own financial numbers from the Tesla website. It appears from a financial standpoint that the company has peaked and is trending down. Their current Q3 report does not paint a pretty financial picture. Operating expenses up 43%, income from operations down 52%, and operating margin is down to 7.6% from 17.2% a year ago. Operating margin is a really good way of evaluating performance. Year over Year revenue growth is going down. And the solar business and services revenues are far from making up the gap.

Dropping the price will not help the bottom line, increasing the volume sales of a money losing product doesn't help. Add in that the stock has never paid a dividend so at what point do investors and the companies loaning Tesla money lose interest. At some point in time reality has to set in that as a car manufacturer using their current business model, the financials don't lend to long term survival with the increase in competition coming their way. Maybe the profit from SpaceX and Starlink will prop Tesla up. But at some point even Musk will run out of money. And where will the Tesla vehicle owners be then?

https://digitalassets.tesla.com/tesla-contents/image/upload/IR/TSLA-Q3-2023-Update-3.pdf

View attachment 833959
View attachment 833960

Well my main point was the CNBC article was a year and 1/2 old.

You definitely have a point on Tesla not paying dividends kind of like amazon.

I guess time will tell.

I really don't think Any vehicle manufacturer that sells in the US is having a great time right now.
The dealers are also sweating it, flooring has to be a heavy weight on product that is not moving.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,514  
Oaktree what do you find creepy?
Have you ever asked yourself why the industrialized nations are pushing for the move to EVs ???
The whole world knows why they are pushing to EVs.....the false reset that uses the excuse that CO2 is pollution !!! And the Government's can then pretend to be the saviour entity that needs to stay in power and tax away the pollution by raiding our pocketbooks !! Gale don't pretend for a minute that C02 is not the driving push . Especially considering the world has enough oil for 50 or even 75 years.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,516  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,517  
I was just parked for a moment by a sidewalk and when I put it back in drive a ghost stepped off the sidewalk and walked in front of the car and vaporized as I pulled it in drive.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,518  
The whole world knows why they are pushing to EVs.....the false reset that uses the excuse that CO2 is pollution !!!
I have no horse in this race, but you ask a "why" and then answer with a "how".

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,519  
Got wind that Tesla is building a battery manufacturing facility just south of the Michigan state line in North Toledo. Building is up and road improvements are going in presently. No name on it yet, just what I was told so it may just be a rumor. Big building too.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,520  
I was just parked for a moment by a sidewalk and when I put it back in drive a ghost stepped off the sidewalk and walked in front of the car and vaporized as I pulled it in drive.
Thanks for that. That is fascinating because the sensors are picking up on something.
Over the years I'm thinking a large portion of inventions were created by accident, and it could be Tesla engineers stumbled on the holy grail of ghost detectors. If Tesla cars were too sensitive then you would see images all the time but that's not so.
Now I have 1000 questions . Curious how FSD reacts to things like that which I assume taking off it would hesitate not wanting to hit a pedestrian.
If you ever watch any ghost hunter shows you see all the different equipment used and I incorporated lots of things with our investigations. One example is I arranged for us spending the night in the Byrd theater in Richmond, opened Dec 24, 1928. Robert Coulter was the manager for many years, even returning after he was replaced. Very stern & walked with a cane. One night at 3am I decided to walk down the aisle towards the screen with an IR video camera (audio+video). Rest of group stayed in the lobby. As I got near the front I heard a "clear the throat" sound then "WHACK"...I got hit in the leg with something like broom handle, pipe, cane. I froze panning my camera around. On video you clearly see I was in the aisle center, hear the sound and see my pants leg go in!...but nothing there.
I had a bruise and knot. Was it Robert's ghost?
One of many examples...but I'm convinced Tesla electronics would have shown it!
Now my wife wants a Tesla as the ultimate ghost detector!
She said "Wow...imagine driving around the Hollywood Cemetery in Richmond!".
Thanks for reporting what you see Gale, regardless of anything it's definitely picking up on something!