Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,543  
Hank
If all the people that can't drive a car without FSD but could still afford to buy one bought one, how many people would that amount to?

An earlier post eluded to the fact that EV sales were up a measly 1.7% in the USA in 2023 compared to 2022. Did I read that correctly?
Keep in mind the goal of FSD is for cars that ship without steering wheels.

Since you are big into video gaming, I think you will enjoy the 17 minute video below about how the cars that you are meeting on the road are getting better at driving than us.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,544  
Nothing worse than killing a ghost!
All I can say is that, Fuddy, you would have a ball in most of my houses. We've owned literally countless old houses, but the five oldest and most well-known are as follows:

1692: Locust Grove Farm. Oldest heritage farm in the USA when we closed it ca.1993. Continuously passed down through my family for 303 years, until 1995.
1701: Thompson-Neely house. Owned by my family 1748 - 1926, my grandmother used to spend her summers there, it's now part of the parks service.
1730's: My current house, constructed by another family in four phases of 1734, 1775, 1894'ish, and 1995. No ghosts here, so far as I can tell.
1740's: Kittel House, used as field hospital during Rev. war, three or more soldiers interred in basement. We have another regular member here who lives just around the corner from that house.
1740's Kieth House, owned by my great grandparents, and used as Headquarters by Geo. Washington for 10 days leading up to Christmas day Battle of Trenton, 1776. It was constructed on land originally intended for PA founder William Penn's house, but when he arrived he found others already squatting here, so he built his house a bit farther east at what is now Warrington.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,546  
Hank

Keep in mind the goal of FSD is for cars that ship without steering wheels.

Since you are big into video gaming, I think you will enjoy the 17 minute video below about how the cars that you are meeting on the road are getting better at driving than us.

Long ago I used to have people tell me I looked like Hank Williams sr. but my name is actually Kevin.

AI might be able to do a lot of things better than I can but that doesn't mean I want AI to do everything for me. I prefer to drive myself, play golf myself, please my partner myself, and many other things.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,548  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,549  

The Cybertruck already being on display in 19 Tesla stores in Canada and the US seems to be attracting long lines.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,550