Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,841  
No
I am EV evangelist, trying to encourage people to use EV, give them better experience with electric cars
I ran a business for many years before retiring 10 years ago.
Curious what business you are in and why encourage people to use EV? Is that related to your business?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,842  
A battery that can not be charged in cold weather is a real big "NO WAY" from my perspective.

I accept it for portable power tools and my electric assist pedal bike.

But NOT a car! (unless it was a summer time only sports car of some sort. But for that I have a '79 RX-7, and that engine sound is just sooooo soooothing.....

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,843  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,844  
A battery that can not be charged in cold weather is a real big "NO WAY" from my perspective.

I accept it for portable power tools and my electric assist pedal bike.

But NOT a car! (unless it was a summer time only sports car of some sort. But for that I have a '79 RX-7, and that engine sound is just sooooo soooothing.....
No short-term rush. You got to 2050 before there'll be enough EVS to go around.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,845  
I mean, Lucid would have to sell cars to have a rating 😂😂
Have 2 in the Doctors parking right now plus 150 Lightning, 3 Teslas I can see, a funny BMW EV, etc…

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,846  
I wonder just how bad relations will get?

Not much happening if we are trading shots directly or by proxy.

Just a couple years ago things were looking up… old abandoned inner city being rejuvenated without tax money… the world was safer, borders were starting to mean something and Americans pretty much had Carte Blanche when it came to traveling.
Not any more.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,848  
I was curious just now how many bought an EV then had regrets. I'm no good at links but here's a screenshot. Interesting and as I expected over time it seems over half have regrets, certainly for a variety of reasons.
2024_01_17_17.50.19.jpg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,849  
I was curious just now how many bought an EV then had regrets. I'm no good at links but here's a screenshot. Interesting and as I expected over time it seems over half have regrets, certainly for a variety of reasons.
View attachment 847240
There are several on this forum that don't regret their purchase. Just wait, they will tell you all about it. :LOL:

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,850  
Most people don't even pay attention to electric costs... Until they start plugging in a car. Then the free energy doesn't seem so free.