Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,932  
People living in Manhattan don’t need cars for the most part. It doesn’t mean the rest of us not in Manhattan are believing in the automobile fallacy.

Theres a lot of things that people in the suburbs don’t have a need for… great. We aren’t a nation of suburbanites. I mean, folks in a suburb probably have very little need for a pole barn or a tractor either. Great. Others do.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,934  
I lasted about 15 minutes and had enough.
That’s 14 minutes longer than me.

It would be nice if Gail would at least accompany all these long videos he likes to post, with at least a comment of where the relevant information starts in them.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,935  
Tesla prospered for years without "taxpayer dollars" against competition that was getting $7500 Federal tax credits. Wasn't restored until the Bidiot took office.
They prospered then primarily on the small segment of society that could afford to buy a " look at me" vehicle, eg movie stars and politicians etc. The middle class is a much harder sell as seen by slowdown of the trend.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,936  
Gas Station Fallacy, demonstrated in full force.

I live in suburbs. The metropolitan area has 491,000 residents and (2) Tesla Supercharger sites. One is located on I-65 for those traveling through, not for residents. The other is located in a concentration of hotels and government development.

GRUMPY don't need gas stations. GRUMPY don't want gas stations. GRUMPY DOESN'T GET INVITED OVERNIGHT ANYWHERE.
I corrected your post with the capital letters at the end.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,937  
They prospered then primarily on the small segment of society that could afford to buy a " look at me" vehicle, eg movie stars and politicians etc. The middle class is a much harder sell as seen by slowdown of the trend.
Carbon Credits prior to and during tax write offs.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,938  
Hail storm destroys solar farm near Houston. Very impressive video in links below.

Does Home insurance cover solar panels, Is there an extra cost?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,940  
But that is what you have when there is limited range not suitable for long trips and recharging stations are at gas stations reenforcing the concept. Maybe EV owners need to embrace the gas station concept.
Sure, who doesn't love sitting around 30 minutes every few days to get their routine fill?

You continue in your refusal to understand the difference between an interstate rest stop and a convenience store on every street corner. You continue to pretend an EV must emulate an ICE in every respect. Wise man once said, "If IBM had invented the automobile the controls would have been horse-compatible."