Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,141  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,142  
Why do think you are technically or emotionally qualified to invest in Tesla when your first listed problem with the company is not based on known facts?

Why do you claim the CEOs of other companies are not as smart as Elon Musk since they all work under the same set of laws?

I would put you on ignore for a silly statement like that directed towards me, BUT, I get a lot of entertainment out of your boggled mind 2050 predictions, so I won't. That said, I have zero people on my ignore list.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,144  
EV charging stations are being vandalized:

The above article mentions Fresno, but I see it happening in my neck of the woods as well.

This certainly isn't helping EV popularity.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,145  
Maybe they need to copy the gas station model and have staff on site to help customers and be security. Of course it would have to then cost more for a charge ( and less in Musk's pocket) ......hmmm now queu Grumpy and Trad...."we don't need no gas station model " ;)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,146  
Gas station model:
2024_04_05_11.03.47.jpg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,147  
Why do think you are technically or emotionally qualified to invest in Tesla when your first listed problem with the company is not based on known facts?

Why do you claim the CEOs of other companies are not as smart as Elon Musk since they all work under the same set of laws?

2024_04_05_11.09.24.jpg
2024_04_05_11.10.10.jpg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,150