Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,181  
We need to talk......how does one get kicked out of Amway???!!!
One day my upline diamond asked me what I thought about Amway training and I told him it was making my non Amway business more successful so I liked it.

He told me to leave at once and.never come back. :)

I have since cut my relationship with all religious cults that wanted to tell me how to think. Perhaps that's the reason I own two EVS today. 🙂

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,182  
Beware of EV terrorists! :)

Notice how some don't realize no passenger car makers have long term commitments to their dying ICE production lines. Every year they knock a few more in the head and send the lines off to be melted down. By 2050 most old ICE cars that have not been crushed will have been converted to EVS because of all the cheap EV motors and batteries available.

It's like with old tractors that have been restored are dirt cheap because the grandkids don't want to have anything to do with them because they live in a place where they don't place the store the suckers.

Today's kids are looking for self-driving EVS.

I still like my old cars as well, was watching a 67 GTO like mine from high school bid to well over 100k this morning.
Now that is holding value.
Today's kids don't even want to get a driver's license. 1 in 3 between 21-24 has no job and doesn't attend school

That is scary.

"Tesla CEO Elon Musk took to X (formerly Twitter) to refute the report, saying that "Reuters is lying (again).""
[/QUOTE]

Well, If there is anything that will guarantee Elon will get something done, it is to tell him he can't- or it is going to be just to hard to accomplish.

Good Job Reuters.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,184  
One day my upline diamond asked me what I thought about Amway training and I told him it was making my non Amway business more successful so I liked it.

He told me to leave at once and.never come back. :)

I have since cut my relationship with all religious cults that wanted to tell me how to think. Perhaps that's the reason I own two EVS today. 🙂
Gale…EVs are just another cult….you seem doomed…lol.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,185  
Gale…EVs are just another cult….you seem doomed…lol.
I hate the breaking news to you, but you're the one in the cult letting other people do your thinking for you. :)

Decide to be free and test driving the EV.

It wasn't until 2019 that I realized the ice was melting in favor of EVs so I went out. Bought one a couple weeks later. Best, $13,500 I've ever spent perhaps?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,186  
Cool. We got robo taxi reveal date from the big man, the head of world EV development.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,187  
I hate the breaking news to you, but you're the one in the cult letting other people do your thinking for you. :)

Decide to be free and test driving the EV.

It wasn't until 2019 that I realized the ice was melting in favor of EVs so I went out. Bought one a couple weeks later. Best, $13,500 I've ever spent perhaps?
Actually you and other FSD lovers are just enabling the Governments to take away our freedoms. Self driving is one of the "reset" building blocks. The gullible in the cult are even paying the " leader" to collect the road data he needs to achieve his vision and profit from it. You may want to think for yourself , and your part as an enabler to help remove the freedoms your children saw in the past , that will be carved away in their future.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,188  
My first car was '67 GTO! Paid $2300 for it back around '83.
Patrick
Had to look for a Polaroid of mine
1978? The view for some small block Chevies. I also ran a Tri power on it for a while .

Nos. matching 4 speed 400.
I tried to buy it twice. First time the guy selling changed his mind and his dad bought it.
2 weeks later i get a call asking if I still want it for $900
His dad managed to get 3 speeding tickets in that time and his wife forced him to sell it. His loss my Gain. Definitely needed a good wash in the pics.

Attachments

• PXL_20240406_011412746.jpg
    PXL_20240406_011412746.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
  • PXL_20240406_011425522.jpg
    PXL_20240406_011425522.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,189  
Cool. We got robo taxi reveal date from the big man, the head of world EV development.

Reveal date is not the same as market effective date. And market effective date is different than market success date. Musk is trying to stop the hemorrhaging of Tesla stock price.