Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,671  
New High powered 500KW charging by 'Gravity' Compact chargers

New York parking garage for test case. 400 volt Tesla's are not getting over what V3 chargers are capable of. 800 Volt architecture much higher possibility.

Vandal Proof chargers in New York????:)

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,672  

This is a review by a new user for a 50,000 mile 2021 model y that I found to be realistic. The 2021 that I did my test drive in couple years before I bought our model 2023 did ride like a log wagon and I was really surprised when I got my 23 but it's it's a good review and like she more and more of you are looking at Teslas.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,673  

This is a review by a new user for a 50,000 mile 2021 model y that I found to be realistic. The 2021 that I did my test drive in couple years before I bought our model 2023 did ride like a log wagon and I was really surprised when I got my 23 but it's it's a good review and like she more and more of you are looking at Teslas.
Watched it.
I guess you do get some Major improvements buying new.

Those panel gaps were really bad .
The water ingression is something I checked on day one, and No leaks no rattles and better ride quality especially with 18" wheels.

I think she did fine, Has some years left on the warranty and a decent price. Hope it serves her well. I don't get the big deal over the garage door opener ap... Clip the button on the sun visor ...

This is how more young folks can experience a Tesla and then their friends will want to check the cars out.

Tesla won't have to spend Billions on advertising like GM does every year.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,674  
I started to watch it but felt that anybody that wears a winter hat inside the house may not have a lot of common sense. I wonder if she would put snow tires on the Tesla in Florida.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,675  
I started to watch it but felt that anybody that wears a winter hat inside the house may not have a lot of common sense. I wonder if she would put snow tires on the Tesla in Florida.

So you didn’t watch the entire video but formed your opinion based on a hat?

Can’t imagine you forming your opinion on a major tractor brand that way.

But typical response of a closed minded individual.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,676  
So you didn’t watch the entire video but formed your opinion based on a hat?

Can’t imagine you forming your opinion on a major tractor brand that way.

But typical response of a closed minded individual.
I didn't form any opinion, I just didn't watch it. I've got better things to do than watch somebody that doesn't have enough sense to take a winter hat off inside.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,678  
I see it differently.
Computers have been around for years. In college we used slide rules but the college did have an IBM vacuum tube computer with keypunch machines. We would hand the operator a stack of keypunch cards and get the results next day.
The "experts" (other than IBM salesmen) never said, "this is is all you need."

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,679  
The cyber"truck" is unusable for a truck for many reasons, most people would love having one sitting in their driveway, like a Hummer with 32s.
I've said over and over again Tesla suffers from a metrosexual design studio in California. They don't understand an SUV can not wear 45 series tires. They don't understand how a pickup truck is anything but a poser vehicle for driving between cowboy bars.

Otherwise they make good vehicles, and EVs 2nd to none.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,680  
Not a hater… but… Gas savings? Thats reaching…. Advertising that in the price? 😂😂

Why don’t they do that for cars that obtain 30+ mpg.? Because it’s silly.
So, you haven't been paying attention these past 10 years to know nothing has changed, Tesla has always advertised an estimated price factoring in "gas savings" and tax credits.