Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,111  
That makes the stock price run up even dumber. Tesla announces at the investor call that they are making an announcement in August? So what is left to announce? Another timeline that will be missed and need another announcement?

Marketing BS to keep stock price from tanking. If you are right, and the Robotaxi is years down the road, people will lose confidence. The $40k truck that is $80k...the "new" $25k Model 2 that will be a cheapened Model 3 at $30k+...the robotaxi that most people think will debut in August but is years away.
Maybe somebody else found this out, TSLA is off 5% today.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,112  
That makes the stock price run up even dumber. Tesla announces at the investor call that they are making an announcement in August? So what is left to announce? Another timeline that will be missed and need another announcement?

Marketing BS to keep stock price from tanking. If you are right, and the Robotaxi is years down the road, people will lose confidence. The $40k truck that is $80k...the "new" $25k Model 2 that will be a cheapened Model 3 at $30k+...the robotaxi that most people think will debut in August but is years away.
If you were here to learn about EVs, you would know that Tesla does not have marketing BS to pump up the stock price or it wouldn't have been between $100 and $200 for a long time now. 🙂

Keep in mind, my first EV which I still drive cost $13,500 with 25,000, mi and a brand new $12,500 battery included.

The odds of me owning a Tesla today would be slim to none of it hadn't been for my son demanding that I get one and for Elon cutting the price $20,000 or more dollars. Rebates was not a factor in me owning EVs.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,113  
Maybe somebody else found this out, TSLA is off 5% today.
My bad for not letting you know Tesla is stuck in a trading range between $100 and $300. :)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,117  

I hope Tesla is not getting behind in the competition for AI.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,118  
My ocean delivery got bumped from today to tomorrow because the paperwork isn't ready.
Can't wait to hear your experience after a few weeks.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,119  

Plugging in too many AI computers and EVs at the same time.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,120