Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,431  
HAHHAHA!! Pretty soon he will only be talking to himself on this forum. He's probably used to that anyways, can't imagine he has any friends.
He prefers to just indirectly snipe us through grumpy quoting us, rather than have a direct 2 way discussion.
Works better for him that way….

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,432  
No, I ride a motorcycle, and those things have real issues "seeing" motorcycles.

Only problem I see with "those things" is it sees ghost riders!

IMG_3450.jpeg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,433  
Actually if you look at the other post I put up, I watched the "news". They are the ones that told me they like to kill things they can't figure out.
Ah, "the news"! That makes you an expert, you watch TV news! You repeat what you have heard that agrees with your bias then state it as if it is first hand knowledge. You'd do better and get out of the basement into the sun and do something real not virtual.

I have an idea for you, put down the phone and drive.
The Please Please Please Get A Life Foundation can help you.

Animaniacs was a great TV show. Very educational! (Minerva Mink was my favorite)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,434  
I'm not sure how you "misuse" FSD. I tried covering the inside camera with black electrical tape and FSD wouldn't function. 🙃
People used to fake it out by hanging a 1 pound bag of rice on one side of the steering wheel.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,435  
Ah, "the news"! That makes you an expert, you watch TV news! You repeat what you have heard that agrees with your bias then state it as if it is first hand knowledge. You'd do better and get out of the basement into the sun and do something real not virtual.

The Please Please Please Get A Life Foundation can help you.

Animaniacs was a great TV show. Very educational! (Minerva Mink was my favorite)
Was that narrated by Tom Bodett of Motel 6 fame?

Edit: Yes it was Tom Bodett!

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,436  
So let's hear all the facts about these incidences.
Ditto.
Again you have no clue. My Tesla Y is the safest car I have driven and has saved me a few times from potential accidents.
There is a 2 lane road I drive often the base safety collision avoidance has problems seeing the right side of the road. Used Autosteer (now FSD demo has expired) today and the darn thing kept hugging the center line even with large garbage truck coming head-on also hugging the center line.

Without Autosteer the alarm often sounds on this road because I drive closer to the edge than the center line.

Was watching the Autosteer blue lines and seeing the right waving all over the place.

Then again I've seen far worse of manual drivers on this road. Half over the center line, etc.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,438  
I am not sure how many you want, we all know you will not read a single one of them.
Did you bother to read them? I think not. Every one blames the driver and several simply jump on the Tesla Autopilot hate theme simply because a Tesla was involved:
"Washington State Patrol spokesperson Chris Loftis said the agency is still investigating whether the Tesla driver was using Autopilot" yet that didn't stop The Seattle Times from writing about it.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,439  
I mean, all sides can look for and find that which supports their bias. And most of the news posted here is YT videos. My son watches his share of YT, and it's not always what Id consider journalism or credible.

The people who make me question, are the ones who are unbalanced and never see the other side of an argument. Those are also the people that claim THEY have no bias, but everyone else does 😂

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,440  
IMHO the mistake was calling it an "auto pilot". People think it can do it all for you, it can't.
What your imagination "thinks" is your problem. I had a student pilot's license (rotary wing believe it or not, and passed the written) in the late 1970s. Had some knowledge of what was available and called "autopilot" at the time. And now I am more of an expert via YouTube!

Plus the miracle of AI internet search. Brave reports, "Autopilot in an airplane is a system that assists the pilot in controlling the aircraft’s flight path, altitude, and speed. It does not replace the pilot, but rather helps them to fly the plane more efficiently and safely. Here’s a breakdown of what autopilot does: ..."

Guess what? Autopilot hasn't changed much since the 1970s. GPS has replaced VOR. I do know they were working hard on auto landing systems back then and have them in place today, but not all autopilot systems (especially in light aircraft) are capable of executing a landing.

But worry not the fed has passed a regulation on how it will really watch how you drive starting in the very near future.
Oh thank God the government is here to save us from ourselves!

"the fed", the Federal Reserve Bank? Boy, talk about over extending their authority!