Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,631  
Sounds like the price cuts got some of us off of top dead center.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,632  
In today's headlines....we'd better get those electric 18-wheelers perfected and on the roads pretty fast or California will be isolated.

Personally, I wish there were a strong truckers union that would tell its members to refuse to drive in California at all.
Have a friend that runs 12 OTRs. He is very happy to not go into California.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,635  
In today's headlines....we'd better get those electric 18-wheelers perfected and on the roads pretty fast or California will be isolated.

Personally, I wish there were a strong truckers union that would tell its members to refuse to drive in California at all.
Teamsters are very left leaning… they will do no such thing. Lock-step.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,636  
People who hate his opinions and truth... see everything he does through a certain lens. Typically, the wrong one
Haven't we saw that a couple years ago?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,637  
If you read about the price cut people who missed out, lost $13K+ are pixxed and Tesla used car prices have dropped and have an increased depreciation.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,638  
If you read about the price cut people who missed out, lost $13K+ are pixxed and Tesla used car prices have dropped and have an increased depreciation.
That’s life. Unless it’s a Super Bee, Edsel or some other classic, nobody should buy a car as an investment.
Look at computers, cell phones, or any other technology; as they became more popular and there was more demand, the prices went down.

People like Grumpy and G Hawkins bought EVs to support the technology, hoping they would help the price drop. Heck, G. Cat even posted something recently along that line. Now that they are becoming the latest fad, people are looking at them through a differnt lense.

You need to decide if the price for something is worth it to you; if the answer is yes then write a check and don’t look back. If I had a dollar for every time I looked for something, researched it, hemmed and hawed and finally bought it, only to find a better deal two days later; I might be able to write a check for a Tesla.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,639  
???

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,640  
Quite the designation...I wonder what makes a river a non scenic mountain river?

This is the snow pack through Christmas. The cabin will be mostly buried by the end of the season. This river is the head waters for a major tributary of the Colorado River. The bridge is designed to be under water during the melt as the river can rise by 30-40 feet. All bridges are designed to be submerged here. I usually go in right after the river goes down enough that the bridge becomes exposed again...

View attachment 779780
View attachment 779781
Ya, sorry you have to put up with that. You could always move.