Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,481  
The ICE vehicles will be here. Why would the vehicles be shipped elsewhere.

I must be missing something. Please explain.
I've mentioned and others have to, that if you travel to, say, Oklahoma and Missouri, you may likely see car trains heading south. There's 3 vehicles hooked together. The front one is driving and it's towing two others. Dozens of them. They are all heading to Mexico. So that's already happening.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,482  
Awww man,,,,, Now I gotta quit posting on these threads..... Don't fit either of those categories. :(
I might fit in the first category. I want an inexpensive, dependable car to run around in, so that my more expensive trucks can stay in the garage until they're needed. I don't care if it runs on gas, diesel, electricity or dog scat, if it meets my other priorities.

Plus I have a good source for the last fuel... I've been cleaning piles of it up for the last 25 years. :D

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,484  
Let's start by sending those smog choked cars of the mid 70s and 80s to our enemies :p

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,485  
Let's start by sending those smog choked cars of the mid 70s and 80s to our enemies :p
In one case...we selling them scrap metal...they selling us EVs...!

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,486  
I felt sorry for our local police department when they got Dodge Aspen police cars with 6 cylinder engines to save fuel. Yikes. The old saying about you can't outrun Motorola did not apply to these cars. They were dogs.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,487  
Here the State Patrol Vehicle Inspectors got Dodge Caravans with 4 cylinder motors. They had to carry their portable scales and a lot of other gear. One trooper told me "when you cue the mic, it kills the motor"

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,489  
I've mentioned and others have to, that if you travel to, say, Oklahoma and Missouri, you may likely see car trains heading south. There's 3 vehicles hooked together. The front one is driving and it's towing two others. Dozens of them. They are all heading to Mexico. So that's already happening.
This old hillbilly does not get out much so have never seen such a thing. Learn something every day.

Funny thing though. We get quite a few vehicles from the southern states. Some are desirable as they have little rust. But we get a number of "flood victims" too.

Glad I live in rural Michigan where a few people still have a modicum of common sense.

BTW, the fiancé saw the first EV getting a charge at the Meijer's store in Gaylord (local Wally world derivative). Charging station (4 spots IIRC) has been there for a few years but first time seen it used. It was one of the Ford pickups and he was having a problem, but she was too shy to ask what it was.

Just checked and we have 10 charging stations within 25 miles of us now. "Progress" is coming...LOL. They serve a population of about 35,000 people.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,490  
we have Meijer here, too. No chargers at them yet. Been through Gaylord many times.