Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,082  
To me that is just plain wrong. Now maybe your friend was technically in the wrong for the way he pulled into the lot, it seems to me that the bicyclist having no brakes would constitute negligence on his part. Had the bicycle been a motor vehicle it sure would have been considered that way.
Why would someone not want brakes on a bike in the first place? IMHO it's beyond overdue that bicyclists should be required to follow the rules of the road and treated accordingly when they don't.
Defective equipment on the bike.
I have seen where they are cracking down on bikes, but some of them have the, ima rebel, attitude. BTW i'm a retired bicycle rider and yes, bike riders do some stupid things that really piss me off, like riding in a group like they own the whole road, but by far the worse i've seen is how some vehicle drivers treat bicycle riders as a nuisance, don't see them, and disposable humans to be harassed and injured. Bike riders are very vulnerable, slight bump with a car is pretty significant, but car doesn't even feel it.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,083  
We were in Las Vegas last weekend and saw many self-driving cars. The windows were blacked out so I couldn't see in.
I'VE SAW THOSE TOO!!!!!

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,084  
You must remember the inept youth of today are prodigies of Previous Inept Youth that have aged!
Yep. And our generation started it. :)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,085  
Then how about this? (I have one)
That battery pack would be useful for many people. But here there's gas everything - heater, stove, water heater. So light provided by LED lanterns and worst case, the little lanterns from our camping gear, is all we need.

We used to primitive camp at our remote mining claim nearly every weekend so we have gear to be comfortable without electricity. This type of small propane lantern works great.

51nNiIQm7oL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

And I just got word that the kid trying to work remote finally has power.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,086  
Sounds like lower margins fixed demand problems at least short term in China. Maybe Tesla can figure out how to produce a new Tesla every 45 seconds in the USA like they can in China. 300 employees have arrived from China to train USA employees how to make it happen.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,087  
I'm trying to figure this out: at first I thought it was a guy...but then I noticed the boobs and cleavage. Then I zoomed in on the eyes...the only time I saw saw eyes like that it was a heavy pot smoker...real heavy.
Sorry...back to regular programming...
2023_01_10_20.40.01.jpg

View attachment 778746

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,088