Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,411  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,412  
So there are health risks connected to cooking with gas?

If it is not reported on FOX it must be wrong....LOL!!!

I don't know how I survived. I remember using gas to wash grease off our hands when I was a kid working on stuff with my dad. Really stupid thing to do but we did not know any better.

Every restaurant cooks with gas. People working there must be in real danger. Just going in for an hour to get a meal could be hazardous too.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,413  
I like them I couldn't wear them in my house though. I got a pair of "Bear" feet slippers for my wife as a joke. She said they were comfy, but our German Shepherd kept thinking they were new toys when my wife came out wearing them

I have bear feet slippers.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,414  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,415  
If it is not reported on FOX it must be wrong....LOL!!!

I don't know how I survived. I remember using gas to wash grease off our hands when I was a kid working on stuff with my dad. Really stupid thing to do but we did not know any better.

Every restaurant cooks with gas. People working there must be in real danger. Just going in for an hour to get a meal could be hazardous too.
🤣🤣🤣

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,416  
Our Dual Motor Model Y performed well on its first required 30 mile run on ice. It was helpful that we got another half inch of sleet about dark last night to go on top of the ice.

It was made using standard settings and one pedal driving which I really love that I've got adjusted to it.

I am thankful for my son and Elon Musk team at Tesla.

This afternoon may be a challenge with temperature predicted to be 37f so will be driving on water covered ice I expect places .I did some driving in those conditions yesterday for practice and wasn't comfortable but the car performed well.

These computer managed cars today can really can help out old man's driving skills. 🙂

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,417  
So there are health risks connected to cooking with gas?

There's risk with anything. If you have good ventilation, and a pilotless stove, there should be minimal issues with gas stoves.

However, there are many apartments and older rental homes with no ventilation for the cooktop. So if you have open flame the gasses and particles, etc. have to go somewhere.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,418  
We have this one taped to all our cookie and candy containers!
However...back on topic...this scooter is battery powered and rechargeable, and talk about motor torque! Unfortunately it's not self driving, although it is headed towards the grocery department. View attachment 781723
A picture of a person who may have medical problems.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,419  
Good news enabling EVs to hit critical mass in the future.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,420  
Good news enabling EVs to hit critical mass in the future.

Brings up a consideration.

If we stay as we are, how many years of crude oil do we have?

If we snap our fingers and switch to 99.9% EVs, how many years of critical metals do we have?