Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,001  

Fascinating video but the narrator is annoying and unnecessary.
Steven Mark Ryan is from Down Under. He is annoying and unnecessary but he is a hit with many and it earns him millions. He's big in real estate I hear. I find the Joe Rogan and Paul Harvey types a bit over the top at times but find their content interesting often. He said he linked the factory tour so one could bypass his comment.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,002  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,003  
Get into the 21st century ! Nowadays recalls can happen physically or over the internet. Either way can help keep drivers and other drivers or pedestrians safer !
But only one kind tends bankrupt the auto maker.

Engine and transmission recalls is the big reason we're having to move to EVs today.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,004  
Engine and transmission recalls is the big reason we're having to move to EVs today.
I call BS ......valid source please !!! The big reason we are going down the road of EVs is left wing Environmentalists in key Governments that think they can save the planet by 2 degrees......efficiency of electric motors is a minor player in the decision.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,005  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,006  
I call BS ......valid source please !!! The big reason we are going down the road of EVs is left wing Environmentalists in key Governments that think they can save the planet by 2 degrees......efficiency of electric motors is a minor player in the decision.
Get real. You have not been talking to the 8-year-olds for the last 20 years apparently.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,007  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,008  
#1 recall item is electrical systems.
#2 equipment
#3 structure
#4 power train (transmissions and engines)

From here ( an interesting website )

IMG_3323.jpeg

IMG_3324.jpeg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,009  
No one has ever stated that the move to EVs is primarily because of engine and transmission recalls 😂

If it were, someone would have uttered it. It's because the planet will burst into flames in a few short years (that has been uttered 😂)