Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,211  
If you can't move your eyes and head one inch either way to review your mirrors then you need to be taking the bus.
Could you post a picture of what you're talking about.?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,212  
If you can't move your eyes and head one inch either way to review your mirrors then you need to be taking the bus.
I don't think that has anything to do with what Gale said.

Tesla is simply putting useful data where one might be looking, not where one can only look.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,213  
Could you post a picture of what you're talking about.?
?
2023_12_27_20.26.12.jpg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,214  
Lots of questions as to the energy consumption of a Model Y Long Range. Drove 60 miles of errands around town today. Perhaps 1/3rd of that was on 65-70 MPH limited access highway. 248 Wh/mile. This is a synopsis as reported by TeslaFi.com:

Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 8.24.28 PM.png

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,215  
Do you input your electric cost per kWh? Or is that some Tesla magic? Serious

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,217  
Do you input your electric cost per kWh? Or is that some Tesla magic? Serious
Is set to $0.12/kWh which actual is a bit less.

248 Wh/mile is the magic number to do your own cost calculations. 0.248 kWh/mile for those who have trouble with math.

Previous under 50 MPH trips was right at 200 Wh/mile.

And TeslaFi.com is a 3rd party logging service. Sucks data from Tesla's servers and puts into a digestible format.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,219  
Is wawajake just another one of your profiles?
I wish ! He is wiser than you and I combined. And can take a joke without being offended. ( I see my post meme last night was deleted ) ;)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,220  
Is set to $0.12/kWh which actual is a bit less.

248 Wh/mile is the magic number to do your own cost calculations. 0.248 kWh/mile for those who have trouble with math.

Previous under 50 MPH trips was right at 200 Wh/mile.

And TeslaFi.com is a 3rd party logging service. Sucks data from Tesla's servers and puts into a digestible format.
Really curious how you handle the cost per mile calculation when the electric cost per kWh is variable across locations and including by time of day in the some locations. I keep all my gas receipt for tax reason but know that the math for longer time frames gets rather tedious.
But if you are just getting a number close to your estimated baseline cost, it would be straight forward.
Not knocking it, I was just curious if Tesla had a better method.