Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,531  
Is it true that Hydrocarbon companies do not get any subsidies?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,532  
Shooter Don, are you energetic enough to do something smart?

You come here preaching to the choir and we're all in agreement with you.

Why don't you organize a group to go to DC and express your view to the people that can change things that you're complaining about. The truckers got their opinion heard by going to DC.

You have Elon Musk on your side saying that EV rebate is stupid thing to be doing.
I am smart enough to know you cannot change stupid. The current administration is led by fools and staffed with thousands more fools. They all drink the Kool-Aid to keep their power and position.

2024 will permit "the people" to make changes if the 2024 elections are not corrupted as well.

I am not against EV's and would buy one if it made sense for ME! I am against fools and elitists manipulating the free market and alphabet agencies to push their objectives. That is dictatorship. It is interesting how so many of these fools have personal portfolios that outperform the stock market and live a life that is unaffordable on their actual "earned income". No one seems to put 2 and 2 together and get the right answer. But in the new world order, mathematics is racist. Total control that truumps common sense is the mantra.

Look at how bad things are and the "total control". I cannot type the word ***** without spelling it truump.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,533  
Shooter Don, are you energetic enough to do something smart?

You come here preaching to the choir and we're all in agreement with you.

Why don't you organize a group to go to DC and express your view to the people that can change things that you're complaining about. The truckers got their opinion heard by going to DC.

You have Elon Musk on your side saying that EV rebate is stupid thing to be doing.
And you Gale are ignoring purposely the whole reason that the Governments around the world are pushing EVs.....they bought into the " CO2 is pollution " .....because Governments need a crisis that only they can save us from. So we will vote for that political party pushing that crisis storyline. The mandates and subsidies just speed their storyline at the cost of the other half of the population that sees thru their " story" . Meanwhile they take advantage of the storyline to tax CO2 and add to their coffers so they can pay it out to their friends and party financial supporters that are in the " green industries" . Its a vicious cycle .....that's the big picture your purposefully not talking about and instead are an enabler with your basically propaganda EV links etc.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,534  
I am smart enough to know you cannot change stupid. The current administration is led by fools and staffed with thousands more fools. They all drink the Kool-Aid to keep their power and position.

2024 will permit "the people" to make changes if the 2024 elections are not corrupted as well.

I am not against EV's and would buy one if it made sense for ME! I am against fools and elitists manipulating the free market and alphabet agencies to push their objectives. That is dictatorship. It is interesting how so many of these fools have personal portfolios that outperform the stock market and live a life that is unaffordable on their actual "earned income". No one seems to put 2 and 2 together and get the right answer. But in the new world order, mathematics is racist. Total control that truumps common sense is the mantra.

Look at how bad things are and the "total control". I cannot type the word ***** without spelling it truump.
Where is your integrity towards the ownership of this website?

You might want to consider getting on the front porch before you get booted off the island. 🙂

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,535  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,536  
This could also explain why a year ago Elon Musk rolled Tesla prices back to pandemic levels. Deflation is a strange thing since we seldom get to see it.
Maybe, but I'd put my money on Musk lowering prices (1) because sales were lagging and (2) there was competition on the horizon from other automakers.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,537  
Maybe, but I'd put my money on Musk lowering prices (1) because sales were lagging and (2) there was competition on the horizon from other automakers.
Currently Tesla's only competition is coming from China and he is trying to defend that market space. The rest of the EV makers have put it in reverse instead of running into Tesla. Currently, China is experiencing a lot of deflation. I expect much. Musk is very aware that the same thing is coming for the USA I expect.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,538  
Fossil fuels are a weapon that are in active use in some parts of the world, for countries that are dependent on import are trying to reduce the effect this weapon has. I see this weapon in full use on every electric bill I receive, as electricity here is sold on an exchange that sets the price depending on the price in Germany and the UK, sold to the highest bidder on a day to day basis.
And of course the kwh price is based on the price of the most costly way to produce electricity which is natural gas.

So I do understand why governments want to reduce dependency, the market share for pure EVs in my country in 2023 was 82,4 percent.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,539  
Where is your integrity towards the ownership of this website?

You might want to consider getting on the front porch before you get booted off the island. 🙂
If Moss wants to hand me a "time out" I will deal with it. In a country and society where math is racist, nothing surprises me. He will do what he needs to do.

But if only EV sycophants are left on this thread, it hurts the bottom line for the site owner.

When I got my first job after college I was in a Corporate Engineering department. The Chief Engineer was a crusty guy. On my first day, he calls me in and says, "Don, I call a spade a ******* shovel. You are new and will make mistakes. Just don't make the same mistake twice." I said, "That works for me". We have lost that kind of no BS leadership.

EV's are BS for most Americans in our lifetime (15-20 years). That reality cannot be ignored. Maybe 1/3 of folks will be happy with EV's and you are in that demographic. It does not change the reality of the big picture. Just as 2+2 will always equal 4 regardless of how racist that is perceived by some "educators".

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #13,540  
If Moss wants to hand me a "time out" I will deal with it. In a country and society where math is racist, nothing surprises me. He will do what he needs to do.

But if only EV sycophants are left on this thread, it hurts the bottom line for the site owner.

When I got my first job after college I was in a Corporate Engineering department. The Chief Engineer was a crusty guy. On my first day, he calls me in and says, "Don, I call a spade a ******* shovel. You are new and will make mistakes. Just don't make the same mistake twice." I said, "That works for me". We have lost that kind of no BS leadership.

EV's are BS for most Americans in our lifetime (15-20 years). That reality cannot be ignored. Maybe 1/3 of folks will be happy with EV's and you are in that demographic. It does not change the reality of the big picture. Just as 2+2 will always equal 4 regardless of how racist that is perceived by some "educators".
Don't bring me into this. I don't own the site, set the guidelines, etc. Nor do any of the mods give people time outs. That's up to the owners.

I'd suggest if you want to bash politicians or sling personal insults at others, head on over to the front porch. All fun over there.