Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,001  
Have you had your coffee this morning?

Or are you still dreaming about a reality that did not happen?
I did not go out at midnight, like someone I know, to get my coffee…but yes was sipping coffee when I posted my perception of reality.

Your view of EVs is that of a small minority of Americans. It may be the right thing for you to do, but it is decades away from being the right decision for most Americans.

BTW, if you are so sure, I trust you have the bulk of your retirement savings invested in Tesla. You don’t want to miss the greatest opportunity since Amazon…LOL.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,002  
So, what is the magic about 2050? Is that when all of todays proponents will be dead and not have to answer for being wrong about 2050? 😂
2050 has been the date that has been in play for a long time. I'm guessing 2030 came out of California but that is not a reasonable time because there will not be many EVS that would be needed to do a wholesale replacement. So ice sales are not stopping in a technical sense as far as I can tell.

In my view, this whole talk is a big nothing Burger.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,004  
I did not go out at midnight, like someone I know, to get my coffee…but yes was sipping coffee when I posted my perception of reality.

Your view of EVs is that of a small minority of Americans. It may be the right thing for you to do, but it is decades away from being the right decision for most Americans.

BTW, if you are so sure, I trust you have the bulk of your retirement savings invested in Tesla. You don’t want to miss the greatest opportunity since Amazon…LOL.
Actually from my understanding of all the yapping going on Elon musk is going to bankrupt Tesla because he's got a big mouth and he's smart and can think for himself.

I think you know 50% or more of the American public are considering getting an EV at some point. So the changeovers at EVs is mentally a done deal.

Most men over 50 years old with an old tractor are never going to own an EV in United States best I can tell.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,005  
Actually from my understanding of all the yapping going on Elon musk is going to bankrupt Tesla because he's got a big mouth and he's smart and can think for himself.

I think you know 50% or more of the American public are considering getting an EV at some point. So the changeovers at EVs is mentally a done deal.

Most men over 50 years old with an old tractor are never going to own an EV in United States best I can tell.
Funny assumption Gale.....here's another funny
CEE359DA-DD4F-42E3-B377-D92B52DA2039.jpeg.jpg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,006  
F-150 EV sales are terrible. GM dealers can’t sell EV Blazers.

Yep, EV’s are crashing & burning.

Americans want choices, not mandates.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,007  
F-150 EV sales are terrible. GM dealers can’t sell EV Blazers.

Yep, EV’s are crashing & burning.

Americans want choices, not mandates.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,008  
I know 3 people that own EVs and all three are very happy with them. I don't know anyone with one that plans to get rid of it.

How many people know someone who bought one and didn't like it?

I don't have a clue if evs will make it or not. It be cool if all the people making claims, EVs will fail!, evs will take over ice!, the grids going to collapse!, the grids going to be better than ever!, gas price is going down!, gas price is going up!, electric rates will go down!, electric rates will go down!, the economy's going to collapse!, the economy's getting better than ever!, etc.

All these things people are so sure are going to happen, they should have to put a date and then come back and admit dang I was totally wrong about that, sorry.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,009  
I know 3 people that own EVs and all three are very happy with them. I don't know anyone with one that plans to get rid of it.

How many people know someone who bought one and didn't like it?

I don't have a clue if evs will make it or not. It be cool if all the people making claims, EVs will fail!, evs will take over ice!, the grids going to collapse!, the grids going to be better than ever!, gas price is going down!, gas price is going up!, electric rates will go down!, electric rates will go down!, the economy's going to collapse!, the economy's getting better than ever!, etc.

All these things people are so sure are going to happen, they should have to put a date and then come back and admit dang I was totally wrong about that, sorry.
Talk to your state or federal politicians in power in our countries, they are the ones putting dates on mandates. We are just highlighting them ! ......although Gale loves his various dates and links that give wild dates of ICE demise. ;)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,010  
Talk to your state or federal politicians in power in our countries, they are the ones putting dates on mandates. We are just highlighting them ! ......although Gale loves his various dates and links that give wild dates of ICE demise. ;)
I'll get on the bat phone right away:)

But you know all those other claims are thrown around as facts regularly. At least be brave enough to give a time frame. Virtually anything can happen given infinite time.

I'm "think" these politicians making these end dates will crumble when the future dates arrive unless major battery/charging advances are made.