Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,441  
I was seriously looking at a Vol a couple years ago and still am very impressed. The drawback I discovered based on talking with the former local Volt Chevy dealership is there's just not many. many dealerships that still have the equipment and everything to work on them. The above link the guy talked a lot of information about GM's hybrids and that while they were very good GM never figured out how to make a profit on them so that's why they've been discontinued over the years. Last decade the local dealership only sold two units in total.

Nephew bought a 2018 and it has been a Great car. For long distance, for people that do not want a full electric they are a good choice. I test drove it and the low seating height and front wheel drive only were the deal breakers. Had GM offered a small Blazer with AWD in a Volt extended range package I might own it instead of the MY

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,442  
How does a rocket scientist make money when his prices are falling like a rock?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,443  
Yep, I've said it many times, over and over again. Tesla is making money off of regulatory credits from OTHER CAR COMPAINIES, and that money is increasing each year. The world governments are propping up this company allowing them to spend that money on innovation to beat their competition. If it weren't for that, the company would have either failed or been a lot smaller today.
What was the dates Tesla got control of the world governments based on your view of History to implement Regulatory Credits?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,446  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,448  
Where did I make that claim and why should I defend a claim that I didn't make?

Tesla is making money off of regulatory credits from OTHER CAR COMPAINIES, and that money is increasing each year. The world governments are propping up this company allowing them to spend that money on innovation to beat their competition. If it weren't for that, the company would have either failed or been a lot smaller today.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,449  

Maybe with Neuralink microchip brain implants?
For a quadraplegic if this tech makes it to where using arms hands or even walking is possible and the person wants to take the chance I am all for it.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,450  
Vinfast has been of interest based on their promos. Our TSC side by side is from Vietnam and it works for us. This guy has leased one for 3 years so we should get a good understanding over that period of time.