Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,451  
So Tradosaurus.......you are not aware of the many countries of the world that also give Elon Musk tax payer money or tax breaks ? Please get your head out of just USA narratives.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,452  
GM sees USA EV pentration hitting 10% this year. This is thought to mean the demise of ICE dominance by 2050.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,453  
So Tradosaurus.......you are not aware of the many countries of the world that also give Elon Musk tax payer money or tax breaks ? Please get your head out of just USA narratives.
I hear what you're saying. But at the same time, I only pay taxes in this country.

Other than for the sake of settling a pissing match, I couldn't care two sh1ts what any other country is subsidizing. It's not on my radar.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,454  
For a quadraplegic if this tech makes it to where using arms hands or even walking is possible and the person wants to take the chance I am all for it.
Well...sure...except where does one draw the line?
A good friend (rip) was a local inventor I worked with and in the 80s developed biofeedback (you could wear, headband with terminals) and it gave a local lady with Lou Gehrigs disease the ability to communicate.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,455  
Well...sure...except where does one draw the line?
A good friend (rip) was a local inventor I worked with and in the 80s developed biofeedback (you could wear, headband with terminals) and it gave a local lady with Lou Gehrigs disease the ability to communicate.

I am sure that will be a hot topic. For Good reason.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,456  
Tesla is making money off of regulatory credits from OTHER CAR COMPAINIES, and that money is increasing each year. The world governments are propping up this company allowing them to spend that money on innovation to beat their competition. If it weren't for that, the company would have either failed or been a lot smaller today.

What was the dates Tesla got control of the world governments based on your view of History to implement Regulatory Credits?

Is reading comprehension a problem today? Where did I say "Tesla got control of the world governments" for crying out loud? Tesla is benefiting from poor governing. Legacy manufacturers are put in a difficult if not impossible position by shortsighted regulations. Does anyone expect these manufacturers to stop selling ICE vehicles to avoid these onerous shortsighted regulations? That in and of itself would bankrupt any ICE company.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,457  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,458  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,459  
I hear what you're saying. But at the same time, I only pay taxes in this country.

Other than for the sake of settling a pissing match, I couldn't care two sh1ts what any other country is subsidizing. It's not on my radar.
Your point is well taken, but Trad was challenging the use of " World Governments" .....so the bigger picture had to explained to him. Like you I also focus on the wasted taxes I need to endure for issues that are ridiculous.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,460  
By 2050 I'll already own my last car... Suppose my son will be driving an EV.