Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,671  
Running out of electricity and transformers?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,672  
IMO nuclear energy is the way to go but most people are afraid of it. My parents were not happy about my work term at Bruce. But when I came home, I did not glow in the dark and was able to have kids...LOL
if you can find it, NOVA did the best documentary on nuclear power I've ever seen, maybe about 10 years ago. They went into deep discussion on the different designs, and why the USA ended up using a design really optimized for naval ship-borne applications, in our terrestrial nuclear power plants.

There are many designs much safer and better for use in our stationary power plants, than what has been approved for use in the USA today. Some of these are even being built by American companies, for deployment in other countries, where they aren't as crippled by nuclear energy regulation. Some are completely fail-safe, unlike our own plants which generally require some local power to prevent meltdown, in any emergency scenario.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,675  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,677  
I thought you were better than that? I guess not.
Trying to confuse readers by insinuating a connection between gasoline vehicles and crime.
👎🏻
Do you plan to post on EV charging point that was closed down by DA because of criminal activity?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,678  
Do you plan to post on EV charging point that was closed down by DA because of criminal activity?
No I wouldn’t do that kind of post. Mainstream media does that same deceptive negative association game your post was intended to do

I did however, give you a couple good BEV jokes though.. for your enjoyment

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,679  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,680