Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,991  

2024 Honda Prologue Officially Qualifies For $7,500 Federal Tax Credit​

This makes the car up to 15% less expensive.​

The upcoming 2024 Honda Prologue has been officially listed by the IRS among electric cars eligible for the full $7,500 federal tax credit.

That's a substantial advantage, which represents roughly 15% of the vehicle's base MSRP of $47,400. When including the $1,395 destination charge and deducting the tax credit, the effective starting price is $41,295.

I saw this. I can see this being an attractive option. It reminds me of the talk about dealer support for tractors. Honda has a much more robust presence, and is really known for quality. It's the Kubota vs Summit tractor argument.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,992  

2024 Honda Prologue Officially Qualifies For $7,500 Federal Tax Credit​

This makes the car up to 15% less expensive.​

The upcoming 2024 Honda Prologue has been officially listed by the IRS among electric cars eligible for the full $7,500 federal tax credit.

That's a substantial advantage, which represents roughly 15% of the vehicle's base MSRP of $47,400. When including the $1,395 destination charge and deducting the tax credit, the effective starting price is $41,295.
I like Honda’s. Too bad that one is 2/3 Chevy, and a lot more $ for AWD. Wouldn’t make any financial sense for me

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,993  

They covered many different things but the impact of the printing press jumped out at me. The jump in books volume as their their prices fell reminds of the coming unboxed EV factories and how that technology is a no go for the ICE industry.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,994  
You seem to have missed some of the information given!
You’re an outlier. An ICE only needs to be filled up every 400-600 miles, not every night.
Very rare for someone to not pass a single gas station in 400-600 miles.
I guess you’re in the minority

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,995  

They covered many different things but the impact of the printing press jumped out at me. The jump in books volume as their their prices fell reminds of the coming unboxed EV factories and how that technology is a no go for the ICE industry.
3-3/4 hours monologue video. You really expect us to watch that?
Maybe give us a minute area of interest to jump to

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,997  
3-3/4 hours monologue video. You really expect us to watch that?
Maybe give us a minute area of interest to jump to
I guess if one is sitting at a Tesla Charger behind a "off the Interstate gas station" , you would have time to watch a video like that . ;)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,000  
Yes, like the old.. The beatings will continue until moral improves!

Well, your quote missed some important facts and your answere seemed to exclude those facts.

Just straight up facts!