Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,421  
We have been taught for years that loyalty means nothing in business...

Business is business or it's just business is what I hear so much just like when millions walked away from mortgages saying it's just a business decision.

I think the old ways of doing things with generations of leadership and sons following in their fathers footsteps is just about a relic of the past.

I see this everywhere with mergers and spinoffs to plants leaving California... companies that were founded in California and thrived here pulling up stakes and not looking back...

How often have we heard on TBN that an employer owes the employee nothing except payment for work performed... it's a business and not a charity?
Employees around the world can only ask for respect and fair pay..... the good ones don't expect charity , ....but then I guess corporation execs lowered the bar it seems and some here can live with that. ......and that is one reason North American jobs left our continent.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,422  
Employees around the world can only ask for respect and fair pay..... the good ones don't expect charity , ....but then I guess corporation execs lowered the bar it seems and some here can live with that. ......and that is one reason North American jobs left our continent.

example...

Who needs FDA inspected quality made in America generic drugs..

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,423  

An electric V-8 model.
Not sure why this guy?..got into the sound of V8’s during an electric model video. He totally focused on bank firing sequences, and didn’t mention , that cylinder deactivation, or exhaust design, such as 180 degree crossover headers , and such can completely change the perceived pulse pattern.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,424  
GM- Onstar sold driver data which ended up in Insurers hands which raised a drivers insurance rates.

Lawsuits coming, since some of the people never even signed up for Onstar.

New research shows percentage wise more multiple family dewelling people buy electric vehicles than single home EV owners....

didn't see that coming.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,425  
GM- Onstar sold driver data which ended up in Insurers hands which raised a drivers insurance rates.

Exactly ....This is the tip of the iceberg.....and the more people that want FSD or Autopilot type features in our future are giving big brother reason to have us all comply.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,426  
Exactly ....This is the tip of the iceberg.....and the more people that want FSD or Autopilot type features in our future are giving big brother reason to have us all comply.

Mary Barra kept going on about selling services, guess this is one of those great ideas.

Tesla has been in trouble for viewing drivers, but at least Tesla put it in writing they do not share personal data.
This Onstar thing of selling data has been known issue since 2017 or 2011?.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,427  
New research shows percentage wise more multiple family dewelling people buy electric vehicles than single home EV owners....
% of what?
Single home owners?…excludes all those with a second home?..etc… devil’s in the details with articles stating statistics

You need to attach a link, because this could statistically mean a lot of different things

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,428  
A multiple family dwelling would be non single family homes. Apartments, condos etc

That shocks me with the whole "charge every night" idea

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,429  

didn't see that coming.

That could be the upwards mobile population that are buying new cars. Many fresh out of college are not looking for single homes at today's prices.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,430  
Without a link to the article…who knows. Again % of what? Statistically derived how?