Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,391  

Tesla's China-made EV sales fall 18% y/y in April​

BEIJING (Reuters) -U.S. automaker Tesla sold 62,167 China-made electric vehicles in April, down 18% from a year earlier, China Passenger Car Association (CPCA) data showed on Tuesday.

Deliveries of China-made Model 3 and Model Y vehicles slid 30.2% from March.

Tesla's China-made cars are also exported to various markets including Europe and the CPCA didn't provide a breakdown of Tesla exports by destination. Tuesday's numbers are a prelude of full data for April due out later this week.

The sharp slide contrasts with rising EV sales in the world's largest auto market, albeit at the slowest pace in a year in the first quarter, amid slowing demand and a ferocious price war.

China's new-energy vehicle sales including battery-powered EVs and plug-in hybrids were estimated to hit 800,000 units in April, up 33% on the year and a 2% drop from the month before, according to CPCA data.

Tesla's biggest Chinese rival BYD, with its Dynasty and Ocean lineups of EVs and plug-in hybrids, sold 312,048 passenger vehicles in April, up 48.97% year-on-year and a 3.5% increase from March.

Tesla saw first-quarter vehicle deliveries fall for the first time in nearly four years. The company began the second quarter announcing layoffs of more than 10% of its global workforce and slashing vehicle prices in major markets including the United States, China and Europe.

Tesla's deliveries of China-made EVs skidded 19% year-on-year in February before edging up 0.2% in March, but the decline in tandem with a 25% slide in overall EV sales in China in February was partly due to shifted timings of the Chinese Lunar New Year that fell in February this year instead of January.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,393  
And that is a big big problem with the idiot youth of today. They WILL get behind the wheel and think they can play on their phone, and when they kill someone they will blame the car, sue Musk, win and avoid any jail time.
Another ignorant post. With FSD I've tried to use my phone and I was warned to keep my eyes on the road. A few more of those warnings and FSD would be disabled for a period of time.

As FSD is perfected there is less of a chance a Tesla will get in an accident vs people who text on their phone in non-Tesla's.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,394  
View attachment 867570

But perhaps they fixed it when they started spying on you.

View attachment 867571

Can you name a modern ICE vehicle that has not been in an accident with a motorcycle?

I have been riding a long time. In the early 1980's I lived in Phoenix and the number batted around then was that a full time motorcycle rider had about 3 years average before being involved in an accident or killed riding. Many doctors call them donorcycles.

Riding dirt or street bikes isn't for everyone.
Actually if you look at the other post I put up, I watched the "news". They are the ones that told me they like to kill things they can't figure out.

"I have an idea for you, put down the phone and drive."

That I agree with,

I read some of the links, and after reading what the AMA has to say,
I actually agree that the ADAS All need More in the recognition of motorcycles than they currently offer.

Just like riding a bike Ever vigilant

Hopefully Tesla will make good use of the data they just got from the free supervised FSD trial to Improve motorcycle avoidance.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,395  
Another ignorant post. With FSD I've tried to use my phone and I was warned to keep my eyes on the road. A few more of those warnings and FSD would be disabled for a period of time.

As FSD is perfected there is less of a chance a Tesla will get in an accident vs people who text on their phone in non-Tesla's.
Keep thinkin that pal. Pretty soon we can do away with DUI's because of technology too!!

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,396  

:)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,397  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,398  
Can you name a modern ICE vehicle that has not been in an accident with a motorcycle?

I have been riding a long time. In the early 1980's I lived in Phoenix and the number batted around then was that a full time motorcycle rider had about 3 years average before being involved in an accident or killed riding. Many doctors call them donorcycles.

Riding dirt or street bikes isn't for everyone.

"I have an idea for you, put down the phone and drive."

That I agree with,

I read some of the links, and after reading what the AMA has to say,
I actually agree that the ADAS All need More in the recognition of motorcycles than they currently offer.

Just like riding a bike Ever vigilant

Hopefully Tesla will make good use of the data they just got from the free supervised FSD trial to Improve motorcycle avoidance.

You are missing my point, this thing is called an "auto pilot". What do you thing that says to people. Well the stories from all forms of news media be they left or right are telling you just what it means.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,399  
Keep thinkin that pal. Pretty soon we can do away with DUI's because of technology too!!

If you wish to read the entire law it is here:

If you want a quick short version via video you can have it here:

The real funny part is this fella:

He knows it is watching him, but yet is too "blind" to see just what that means. Just like the video says do you think this tech will only be used to keep drunks off the road, I know the person I quoted does as he is full into the kool aid. Thinking people know this will be used for "the greater good". It will control your movement and that is just what the .gov wants. I am shocked people are just so blind. But again this is a religion to them, as you can see his post starts with an insult.

Really when you get down to it, no wonder we are where we are. The american people stopped thinking long ago. Now if they question they are assaulted by people like this tradosaurus fella. Yell and scream, I am actually shocked he has not called anyone a fascist yet. To shame, insult, name call is their MO. It is really all they have as their positions can't stand the light of day.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,400