Became a KM454 Owner this Weekend!

/ Became a KM454 Owner this Weekend! #1  

Scozz

Silver Member
Tractor
Kama 454 w/Kokyer 195 loader
I finally pulled the trigger on a KM454 purchase! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I bought a KM454 w/Koyker 195 Loader from TLS tractor, located in Avinger TX. I drove down and picked it up 2 days ago. I had the pleasure of dealing with TLS Tractor (Lamon and his wife Tina) as well as Chip from Artrac while there. Everyone that I dealt with was outstanding with commitment, delivery, pricing and helpfullness. Both businesses are a true asset to the Chinese tractor industry and this board. I've only gotten about 3 hrs of seat time today ... recovering from 3000 miles of driving in the last 3 days! Look forward to "gettin' to know her" though! So far it's all I expected and then some. Thanks Lamon, Tina & Chip! .... Scozz

/ Became a KM454 Owner this Weekend! #2  
Congratulations!! You do know the rules!! PICTURES, we need to see pictures! Show it off.
Chip is a class act, he would give anything a good name! Best of luck with your new tractor.

/ Became a KM454 Owner this Weekend! #3  
It was a pleasure to meet you and I am real happy to hear you made it back OK!

/ Became a KM454 Owner this Weekend! #4  
Having bought my tractor from the same outfit, I to am pleased with my tractor (TS354C). Dealing with Lamon is one of the most stress free situations I've been in. That guy will help you in any way imaginable. I had to contact him on a couple of things already and he has always been very prompt and pleasurable to deal with. Good luck with your purchase. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Became a KM454 Owner this Weekend! #5  
Congrads on your new tractor!

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( recovering from 3000 miles of driving in the last 3 days! )</font>

Now, that has my NY to Iowa trip, for my first Jinma beat!!

/ Became a KM454 Owner this Weekend! #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I finally pulled the trigger on a KM454 purchase! )</font>
Welcome to the (growing) KAMA community Scozz. I've got about 55 hours on ya, and have a good start up the maintenance learning curve. Let me know if I can help out if/when you hit a bump.

//greg//

/ Became a KM454 Owner this Weekend! #7  
Good luck with your new tractor, I think my brother is going for the very same unit in the near future. Greg seems very pleased with his.

Bill