Belly Pan/Skid Plate for LS MT125?

/ Belly Pan/Skid Plate for LS MT125? #1  

mslisaj

Gold Member
Tractor
LS MT125 Loader/Backhoe John Deere Sabre Lawn tractor w/Snow Blade
I don't have a MMM to protect the goodies under my tractor from getting hit by something. I saw a great Youtube on protective belly pan for the BX series Kabota's and thought that would be neat for my MT125. Just checking if anyone has seen one. :thumbsup:

/ Belly Pan/Skid Plate for LS MT125? #2  
I don't have a MMM to protect the goodies under my tractor from getting hit by something. I saw a great Youtube on protective belly pan for the BX series Kabota's and thought that would be neat for my MT125. Just checking if anyone has seen one. :thumbsup:

Naw, haven't seen one out there at all. Been thinking about making one, just a simple skid to protect the fan.

/ Belly Pan/Skid Plate for LS MT125? #3  
Naw, haven't seen one out there at all. Been thinking about making one, just a simple skid to protect the fan.

Rider7767... Any thoughts on a new project? :)

/ Belly Pan/Skid Plate for LS MT125? #4  
Rider7767... Any thoughts on a new project? :)
I will put it on my list. Most all of the Subcompacts are over exposed to damage in my opinion. That will be a nice project to try out with my new plasma cutter.

/ Belly Pan/Skid Plate for LS MT125?
Well then I guess I'm going to have to jack up my tractor and take a look at making this plate myself then. Kabota has a nice easy one for their BX tractors that gave me this idea and they are simple on and off too. Maybe we all need to get creative and see what we come up with then. ;)
:thumbsup:

/ Belly Pan/Skid Plate for LS MT125? #8  
I will put it on my list. Most all of the Subcompacts are over exposed to damage in my opinion. That will be a nice project to try out with my new plasma cutter.

Probably that part

/ Belly Pan/Skid Plate for LS MT125? #10  
what did you get?

I bought a Lotos LTP5000D dual voltage plasma cutter. I wanted the Holbart, but the wife crushed that. All things being said, the Lotos has done well over the last few days.