Besko loader valve assembly question, Yanmar 324

/ Besko loader valve assembly question, Yanmar 324 #1  

shiftsuper175607

Tractor
none
I am looking at buying a Yanmar 324 and putting a grapple on it.
The Besko valve has 7 lines
I think they are the 4 ports to the loader, tank, pump, and power beyond....is this right?
To add a 3rd function I need to put my new valve in line with the system...take power beyond off and put it into correct port on third function valve and then run the line out of 3rd function back into the place the PB was removed from...is this correct?

I am having trouble finding a diagram of the Besko valve identifying the 3 ports that are not going to the front.
Can I trace them back and identify them?
I am attaching a picture I took of the valve.
I have watch several 3rd function install videos...I just want to be sure I can connect to the power beyond valve.

Anyone know where I can find a diagram of the Besko valve? 1A8330-46600

Attachments

• IMG_0971.JPG
    IMG_0971.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 596
   / Besko loader valve assembly question, Yanmar 324 #2  
Any ID marks cast in the valve housing Identifying the ports?

/ Besko loader valve assembly question, Yanmar 324 #3  
Rather than the complications with a third function valve, suggest you consider a 12 volt hydraulic selector valve.
Think of the selector valve as an A or B switch.
You mount the valve right on the loader, interrupt the bucket hoses to become the IN to the selector valve.
The valve will switch between operating the bucket or the grapple. The bucket will stay where you left it as you use the grapple.

https://www.amazon.com/hydraulic-so...elector+valve&qid=1562158079&s=gateway&sr=8-4

If you order a selector vale like this one, order the BSP adapter fittings as they can be hard to find in North America.

The switch for the selector can be mounted on the joystick same as the Third function valve

Dave M7040

/ Besko loader valve assembly question, Yanmar 324 #4  
There's plusses and minuses to both diverters and 3rd function for operating a grapple. Depends on which features are important to you. There's a lot of threads about that choice.

The loader valve's PB port will connect to a line that goes to the next valve in the chain. If you don't have rear remote SCVs or backhoe connections it'd be the 3pt, which is usually at the very back of the transmission case. The tank line from the loader valve will also go to the transmission case but it could enter it anywhere.

You have the plumbing correct (for a 3rd function valve with no PB port of its own). On the Besko valve used on many Bransons the PB port is labeled 'C'.

/ Besko loader valve assembly question, Yanmar 324
Great point!

I enlarged picture and port above name tag looks to be "P"
The one to the right side of there looks to have a "T" ...hard to tell.
That leaves the one the goes in the side...My picture does show that area.
This tractor is sitting at the dealer...so I would have to go back and see if I can take some more pictures.
I hope that port has a clearly stamped "PB"