Best 3 trucks you've ever owned.

/ Best 3 trucks you've ever owned.
I think some folks are kind of like me, you unfortunately buy an unreliable money pit your going to rightfully bash the brand to death. Maybe it left the line on a Friday? Lol, mercilessly beat to death and neglected before someone bought it used? There are fortunately good trucks out there from all manufacturers and if your lucky enough to buy one you become pretty brand loyal. First "nice" 4wd I bought was a Ford it was used, left the worst taste in my mouth imaginable nothing but problems. I made my own inappropriate acronym for it and it wasn't found on road dead. Next Toyotas I've owned a lot of them various models both trucks and SUVs never any problems like the Ford I previously owned now I own and owned GMC trucks still no major issues. May eventually reconsider a Ford or even a Ram due to all these rave reviews I hear lol.

/ Best 3 trucks you've ever owned. #72  
Used to be the case for sure.

Now their fit and finish blows the other 2 away. Just had to get them away from Chrysler I guess.
Yeah, I guess. Seems like the foreign purchasers of American companies know better what their American buyers want!
The fit & finish in my Ram is outstanding. Rock solid. No rattles (except the Cummins :devilish: ) tons of features, more room and storage than a working man could ask for. Outlets everywhere. Good ride for a medium duty truck.

The guys living in the past that still think Rams are made by Dodge? They’ll catch up sooner or later (maybe). Only been like 10 years now. :LOL:
Uhhhhh, what’s thayt??? A Dawdge CumminGs??? :ROFLMAO:

Who knows what’ll happen in the near future? Maybe one brand will have a break through. I stand ready and open minded to change. No brand loyalty here. Shop all brands when buying. That way you get the best.

/ Best 3 trucks you've ever owned. #73  
I thought about getting a new truck but nearly had a stroke when I saw the prices they want so I'll keep my 2000 Ford F350 7.3 powerstroke with manual tranny. I also still have a 97 F150. Both bought new. Our trucks are only used for towing or hauling, so they haven't been used much this winter and are parked in the barn. The daily driver is a 2020 Ford Escape hybrid.

/ Best 3 trucks you've ever owned.
I thought about getting a new truck but nearly had a stroke when I saw the prices they want so I'll keep my 2000 Ford F350 7.3 powerstroke with manual tranny. I also still have a 97 F150. Both bought new. Our trucks are only used for towing or hauling, so they haven't been used much this winter and are parked in the barn. The daily driver is a 2020 Ford Escape hybrid.
Awe you have one of those 7.3 manual transmission "unicorns" I desire lol I may start foaming like a rabid dog if it had a dump bed. Lol.

/ Best 3 trucks you've ever owned. #75  
1973 Dodge 2WD.
2.1995 Chevy HD 2WD.
3,2015 GMC 4WD.

/ Best 3 trucks you've ever owned. #76  
Awe you have one of those 7.3 manual transmission "unicorns" I desire lol I may start foaming like a rabid dog if it had a dump bed. Lol.
Almost got 100,000 miles on her. I'm not hauling my horses as much as I used to.

/ Best 3 trucks you've ever owned. #77  
The guys living in the past that still think Rams are made by Dodge? They’ll catch up sooner or later (maybe). Only been like 10 years now. :LOL:
Uhhhhh, what’s thayt??? A Dawdge CumminGs??? :ROFLMAO:
OK man, we get it.
I guess you'll have to bash me as well, 'cause I still refer to Stellantis trucks as Dodges too. So there!

My 3 in no particular order:
'02 Dakota (present truck)
'88 Dakota
'91 S10 Blazer

Worst, no contest. '08 tundra (or the turdra as I called it). Company vehicle (I was the "new guy" so I got the one no one else wanted). Man, was that thing a POS. Never had the rust-o-matic frame, but seemed to spend as much time in the shop as it did on the road.

/ Best 3 trucks you've ever owned. #78  
I agree the old 7.3’s with a manual were good trucks. I also like the older DAWDGE CUMMINGS with the manual. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: sorry, last time, I’m done-but hey, there were Dodges back then!

Both have a following and they were simple & rugged. I’d take one. Especially the 5.9’s with the NV transmission.

/ Best 3 trucks you've ever owned. #80  
I'm noticing a trend with manual transmissions.
And a trend with automatics. I like them so much more now. Remember what junk they were?
Now they have more lock up gears, solenoid controls and much bigger TC’s
I believe we have GM to thank for the modern, tough automatic. That Allison transmission started the end for the manual.