Best Place to Buy Hydraulic Lines?

/ Best Place to Buy Hydraulic Lines? #1  

hobie

Silver Member
Tractor
Jazee One
I recently purchased an old B6000. The previous owner put a couple of zipties on one of the lines on the FEL, and apparently that was enough to start a leak when I picked it up (He had just put them on). I don't know anything about these systems, so any advice/instructions would be appreciated. Thanks PS: Located SE Mass. Have a dealer about 10 miles away.

/ Best Place to Buy Hydraulic Lines? #2  
You can send these people your measurements and fitting requirement and they will do your hose.

Hydraulic Hoses - DiscountHydraulicHose.com

Go here Surplus Center, and look through the hose and fittings and you may find some already made up to what you want.

Lastly, your local hyd shop can make up what you want, but be sure to get an estimate, or you will regret it.

There might be one of these stores in your neighborhood Tractor Supply Company - Home

/ Best Place to Buy Hydraulic Lines? #3  
I second that. My local shop wanted about $130/hr and estimated 3 hrs to do my grapple.

The Jd dealer was much cheaper!

/ Best Place to Buy Hydraulic Lines? #4  
I recently purchased an old B6000. The previous owner put a couple of zipties on one of the lines on the FEL, and apparently that was enough to start a leak when I picked it up (He had just put them on). I don't know anything about these systems, so any advice/instructions would be appreciated. Thanks PS: Located SE Mass. Have a dealer about 10 miles away.

Any local NAPA store can make them while you wait.