Best size rear blade for L3400?

/ Best size rear blade for L3400? #11  
Aaron - I use a 7' 340# KK behind the L3240, which I think is very similar to your L3400 in both power, size & weight.
If the snow is at all wet I need to use a lot of angle to get it to roll off and not just bunch up.
The 7' allows me to run at 30 degrees and still have plenty of blade outside my 5'3" tire tracks.
Having a hunk of tire tread sandwiched between the cutting edge & moldboard limits the amount of cutting the blade can do on gravel and is very kind to asphalt, too.
I will admit that at 7', 30 degrees angle and having no ballast in the R1 tires, there's a lot of yaw that I have to deal with through the steering wheel or L/R braking. Doing this at plowing speed and right next to a drainage ditch requires all of my attention. No texting.
-Jim

/ Best size rear blade for L3400?
Thanks for all the replies everyone! Currently my rear tires are not loaded, but it's near the top of the list of things to do. We don't get nearly as much snow where I live as a lot of you do, so it's not something that will see a ton of use. On average 3 or 4 times each winter. I'm looking at the Landpride 2684 which weighs slightly over 400 lbs. Compared to my 60" Woods I thought it was heavy duty with the 1/2 inch cutting edge on the Landpride...that is until some of you mentioned 800 pound blades. I will be using it for very little dirt work, as I also plan to buy a land plane for smoothing dirt and the gravel drive. Anyway, thanks again for all your help! I will definitely be going with the 7 footer when I'm able to pull the trigger.

/ Best size rear blade for L3400? #13  
If very little dirt work, and for the moderate snow we see here in the Midwest, you don't need one of them heavy blades