Best souce for Briggs and Stratton parts?

/ Best souce for Briggs and Stratton parts? #1  

Billc

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota 5400 4x4 with ROPS, canopy, 1001 loader, heavy duty quick release bucket with tooth bar, 280 Bush Hog brush cutter, 6' Bush Hog box blade, 6' Bush Hog plug aerator, 3 point hay spear, 6' Lands
I'm needing to change the fluid levels and filters on my mowers. Both have Briggs engines. Is there a best place on the web to get the oil, filters, plugs, and a gasket?

Thanks for any info.

Bill Cook

/ Best souce for Briggs and Stratton parts? #2  
I usually just go down to our local source (Gardenland Equipment in Campbell CA). Like to have the stuff "in hand" when I'm ready to do the deed. As for the web, I might try to find the correct part #'s from B&S (they're on the web), then try to hunt down the parts via google or altavista.

The GlueGuy

/ Best souce for Briggs and Stratton parts?
Thanks, Bill, I'll try their web sight.

Bill Cook

/ Best souce for Briggs and Stratton parts? #4  
Good luck!! I've yet to find anything on the web that is cheaper than what can be bought locally, if it is available locally. I've ordered a few parts from harbor freight., an they are on the web, so maybe that's a source that is cheaper than local, but their catalog has a lot more in it than seems to be on their web site. you might try nothern hyd. too..
heehaw

/ Best souce for Briggs and Stratton parts? #5  
I've never done business with these folks, and I don't know if their prices are competitive, but their website looks like a great resource.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a link with pricing info on Kubota B series tractors.