Best Spray on Bed liner

/ Best Spray on Bed liner #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
Who has the best spray on bed liner? We have Linex, Rhino Linings, and Vortex that I know of close to me.

/ Best Spray on Bed liner #2  
We had Line-X installed in the last truck we bought. Lifetime warranty - that's lifetime of the truck. Nationwide network of installers who will back the warranty.

Just about everything you expect it to do it does. Absorbs sound, chemical resistant, rustproof, absorbs impacts, ding resistant, etc.

Recommend 100%

/ Best Spray on Bed liner #3  
Although I have no experience with the liners that you mentioned....I can also vouch for the Line-X. It is holding up extremely well in my F150.

/ Best Spray on Bed liner #4  
I had Rhino on my truck and I really liked it. It was durable, but what I like better about it than Line-X is the non-skid factor. When you put something on the Rhino, it stays where you put it and doesn't slide...at all! The Line-X liners I have seen are a little harder and tend to allow things to slide around a little more.

/ Best Spray on Bed liner #5  
Although I have no experience with the liners that you mentioned....I can also vouch for the Line-X. It is holding up extremely well in my F150.

How about UV, does it fade?

/ Best Spray on Bed liner
Thanks for the replies guys.

I had Rhino on my truck and I really liked it. It was durable, but what I like better about it than Line-X is the non-skid factor. When you put something on the Rhino, it stays where you put it and doesn't slide...at all! The Line-X liners I have seen are a little harder and tend to allow things to slide around a little more.

I called Rhino today. The have 2 liners. The one is put on up to 1/8'' thick and $450. The other is put on up to 1/4" and has rubber in it. She said it was more skid resistant than the cheaper. The charge $25 extra is you have a tail gate step.

/ Best Spray on Bed liner #7  
Thanks for the replies guys.

I called Rhino today. The have 2 liners. The one is put on up to 1/8'' thick and $450. The other is put on up to 1/4" and has rubber in it. She said it was more skid resistant than the cheaper. The charge $25 extra is you have a tail gate step.

The Rhino I had was on my '99, so it's been almost 15 years. They didn't have the tailgate step back then, but I think that's about the same price I paid. Mine was thicker, so I think the 1/4" stuff is the original.

I went with a BedRug on my next truck, because I really didn't use it for hauling "nasty" stuff. It worked out well. I don't have anything in my current truck. It's used mostly just to haul gas cans and tow our fifth wheel. Of course, my tiller did scratch it up pretty bad when I took it to the small engine shop. :(

I have heard that the roll-on stuff can be pretty good too, and is much less expensive. That is, if you want to tackle it yourself.

/ Best Spray on Bed liner #8  

Funny, we are exact opposites! I have a bad back, and detest climbing in and out of the bed to retrieve the toolbox that is stuck like glue to the liner. The Line-X isn't slick like the plastic liner inserts, but does allow you to slide items with some effort.

/ Best Spray on Bed liner #9  
We had the liner installed thru the dealer. 6.5' bed was $411, that included the tailgate step

/ Best Spray on Bed liner #10  
Funny, we are exact opposites! I have a bad back, and detest climbing in and out of the bed to retrieve the toolbox that is stuck like glue to the liner. The Line-X isn't slick like the plastic liner inserts, but does allow you to slide items with some effort.

That's why it's great we have choices! :)

Of course, I was 22 when I had the Rhino liner sprayed in, so getting in and out of the truck was no big deal. :)