Best strategies for buying a new Toolcat?

/ Best strategies for buying a new Toolcat? #11  
One thing that the 5610 does for me is allowing me to plow snow with 2 plows. I use the rear blade to pull snow away from buildings and the front plow pushes, all in a fairly short package. Yes, I miss the cargo box my RTV900 offered me but I do have trailers I can use with the garden tractors. I have thought about a King Kutter 1.5 ton dump trailer. It even can run off the aux hyd on the toolcat.

https://www.farmandfleet.com/produc...BeuwUwBNS_7UlAd2OXTXV9kxiJfVd-EAaAomxEALw_wcB

/ Best strategies for buying a new Toolcat? #12  
Cannot emphasize enough how useful that dump bed has been for me over the years! Would not consider being without it. As far a battery access, I easily solved that problem by running cables from the battery to the exterior thru the side fins...again, these cables have proven very useful and obviated the worry of a dead battery with the cargo bed in the down position.

/ Best strategies for buying a new Toolcat? #13  
SNIP..
I am left wondering about the lost convenience of a place to carry tools, chainsaw, fuel, etc., when I don't have the trailer attached (e.g., because I have an attachment in back); and the reduced agility (and increased fuel consumption) when I do attach a trailer. Any insights would be very much appreciated. e.g., am I underestimating the utility of the dump cargo box? Not appreciating shortcomings of the UW53 (or 5610)? Does anyone have a recommendation for a dump trailer
Hope I'm not butting in. I'm an old guy who has always had tractors - though I've long admired the Toolcat - and I just want to say something about the box queston. You did ask.... . BTW, I just got back to the house after a morning trimming trees & it is all fresh on my mind that the Toolcat looks like it was developed for chores, while tractors were developed from more of an Ag perspective.

One of the real downsides of every tractor - our included - is a lack of carrying space. Nobody wants to hitch up a trailer to go do simple chores and every time we start out we always seem need a surprising amount of tools and supplies. Something as simple as a chainsawing outing with a lunch pail will strain a tractor's storage space.

If we do go looking for a Toolcat it will have a box. Tractors we already have will stay. They do have their own advantages.
rScotty